What's your favorite of the most popular flavors of ice cream?

Which of these is your favorite flavor?

• Total voters
Apparently good ole Chocolate Chip is disappearing. It's down to #14-- out of the Top 10 completely. Which of the Top 15 is your favorite?

1. Cookies ’n Cream
2. Vanilla
3. Chocolate
4. Mint Chocolate Chip
5. Strawberry
6. Butter Pecan
7. Coffee
8. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
9. Caramel/Salted Caramel
10. Cookie Dough
11. Birthday Cake/Cake Batter
12. Moose Tracks
13. Vanilla & Chocolate
14. Chocolate Chip
15. Rocky Road
It s interesting to note that flavours in Yurrp differ. We have many more fruity things like mango raspberry lemon and nutty things like hazelnut or pistaccio.

My classic pick trio is indeed

stracciatella, limone and cioccolato fondente (dark chocolate)

We have also have supermarket/grocery store stuff that is good dessert for home, i love Viennetta
View attachment 1031634
Good call. Embarrassingly, during our 6 days in Italy last summer we didn't go to a gelateria once. Only had store bought (CONAD) ice cream.

Hocky hoad bitches lol
Know what's Fuego french vanilla with a cold Sunkist poured into it

I prefer cherry vanilla, but you don't see it much anymore and I don't look for ice cream anymore. I'm guessing too expensive until they figure out how to make artificial cherries.

Definitely not mint chocolate chip.
So ice cream in general has been on a decline. I can't stand the gums they put into the shit. Even most of the premium makers have been turning their crap into monstrosities like Wal-Mart got caught selling as ice cream sandwiches (remember when it went viral you could leave those out in the hot sun and they wouldn't melt?).

Remember the Breyers commercials?

Breyers today...
pbic04.png

But it's about more than that. I swear, they're just using cheaper ingredients or something. Thin milk, I swear. Ice cream has gone downhill. Only the super premium brands like Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Daaz taste like they always did, but they're like $7 a goddamn pint, now.

One company that was bucking that trend was the company better known for cheese: Tillamook. Just seemed to be focused on better ingredients. Well, obviously my taste buds weren't the only ones that figured it out. Their prices have soared recently. They attributed that to an increase in cost of their raw ingredients, which I'm sure is true, but I also don't doubt it's due to demand. Because they have comparatively shot past the prices of other brands that used to charge more (ex. Breyers, Dreyer's)-- at least where I live.

Their Mint Chocolate Chip is phenomenal. The quality of the dark chocolate that makes up the chips is astounding. It's better than what Hershey's and Ghiradelli's are selling as straight chocolate bars.

Tillamook_04052020152615.png

Make ice cream great again.

When i was younger i had the best butter pecan ice cream at this ice cream stand. It had this amazing chewy texture you could chew with your teeth. Im guessing its called new england style.

So ice cream in general has been on a decline. I can't stand the gums they put into the shit. Even most of the premium makers have been turning their crap into monstrosities like Wal-Mart got caught selling as ice cream sandwiches (remember when it went viral you could leave those out in the hot sun and they wouldn't melt?).

Remember the Breyers commercials?

Breyers today...
pbic04.png

But it's about more than that. I swear, they're just using cheaper ingredients or something. Thin milk, I swear. Ice cream has gone downhill. Only the super premium brands like Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Daaz taste like they always did, but they're like $7 a goddamn pint, now.

One company that was bucking that trend was the company better known for cheese: Tillamook. Just seemed to be focused on better ingredients. Well, obviously my taste buds weren't the only ones that figured it out. Their prices have soared recently. They attributed that to an increase in cost of their raw ingredients, which I'm sure is true, but I also don't doubt it's due to demand. Because they have comparatively shot past the prices of other brands that used to charge more (ex. Breyers, Dreyer's)-- at least where I live.

Their Mint Chocolate Chip is phenomenal. The quality of the dark chocolate that makes up the chips is astounding. It's better than what Hershey's and Ghiradelli's are selling as straight chocolate bars.

Tillamook_04052020152615.png

Make ice cream great again.

After that full effort sales pitch, I'm gonna need to try that. Even paid internet influencers can't top that.

B&J was $4 per pint the other day at Target, but didn't see any appealing flavors.

When i was younger i had the best butter pecan ice cream at this ice cream stand. It had this amazing chewy texture you could chew with your teeth. Im guessing its called new england style.
The ice cream man probably spit his chewing gum in there.

The ice cream man probably spit his chewing gum in there.
Nah, its called New England style, and its chewy like taffy. Its soo freaking good but i havent had that style in probably almost 40 years. Ice cream is shit nowadays unless you make it yourself.

strawberry, coffee, and vanilla from that list.

+1 for pistachio. after that, maybe cherry and matcha.

Apparently good ole Chocolate Chip is disappearing. It's down to #14-- out of the Top 10 completely. Which of the Top 15 is your favorite?

1. Cookies ’n Cream
2. Vanilla
3. Chocolate
4. Mint Chocolate Chip
5. Strawberry
6. Butter Pecan
7. Coffee
8. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
9. Caramel/Salted Caramel
10. Cookie Dough
11. Birthday Cake/Cake Batter
12. Moose Tracks
13. Vanilla & Chocolate
14. Chocolate Chip
15. Rocky Road

Chocolate chip sucks. It's just unflavored ice cream with flecks of shitty wax chocolate in it.

Also, the people that like it are most likely horrible,
pick-you-up-photo-u1

Back