What's your favorite online multipayer game on pc right now, and why?

Bubble Bath

************************* **********************fu
@Green
Reaction score
Need some recommendations. Just built my first gaming pc and tired of playing LoL.

Right now it's Civ V, Mount & Blade Warband, and Killing Floor. CSGO is a really fun fps if you can get over the toxic community and semi-frequent hackers. Minecraft is always classic fun. I know none of these games will push your PC to the limit, but they are good stuff.

Killing Floor 2 should be out soon and is looking awesome.

I've heard Tera is very addicting, and it is also very demanding on your pc. The battle mechanics is more fluid and fun than other MMO.

All of the good things in MMORPG.

None of the annoying things in MMORPG.

Nosgoth is fun, combines a tps with a hack and slash-brawler.

Street Fighter. Competitive, people always playing, games are short and you meet some cool people if you're willing to use a mic and add them to your friends list.

If you can get Battlefield 4 premium on sale it's worth it. Still a really fun game. Will also help you showcase your new pc's capabilities.

If you can get Battlefield 4 premium on sale it's worth it. Still a really fun game. Will also help you showcase your new pc's capabilities.

I just got the $10 version. I'm planning on getting Hardline, so didn't bother getting premium. Still going to wait a couple of weeks to see if it's good though.

I just got the $10 version. I'm planning on getting Hardline, so didn't bother getting premium. Still going to wait a couple of weeks to see if it's good though.

Yeah, I guess you might as well wait, but Hardline didn't like my kind of thing. Much prefer the setting of BF4.

Vanilla maps are kinda lame though, China Rising is a good DLC.

Starcraft 2.

Easy to learn. Hard (impossible?) to master.

Me and Ghost got Payday 2 during the steam sale, and it's a ton of fun. Kinda pisses me off that the best weaps are behind a DLC paywall, but it's still good stuff.

I like Dota 2 (but you just said you're tired of LoL so another MOBA probably won't interest you...) CSGO is always fun. Insurgency is probably one of the funnest tactical FPS games I've played. Chivalry is a bit chaotic but can be pretty fun. TeamFortress 2 is always an easy to get into fun game, plus it's free. PAYDAY2 is fun FPS bank heist game, especially with friends. Natural Selection 2 is an FPS survival game of humans vs aliens. Very fun and competitive with different classes but definitely requires teamwork.

Arma 3, plenty there to keep you busy, and it will push your PC..

Path of Exile. "Free to play" but not pay to win, tons of different playstyles and addicting as hell trying to get that gg gear.

Wow because its one of the few I can play due to my internet speed. When I first st started wow I was on dialup

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I've been playing CS for 14 years and each game is still fun as shit.

TF2, but I rarely play it these days, to be honest.

DB Xenoverse, WHEN it works, is great for versus matches. God I love beating ultimate attack spammers.

Either divekick (too busy with work to keep up with learning real fighting games, so gotta stick with flash ones) or Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (just fun as shit).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back