What's your favorite online multipayer game on pc right now, and why?

My favorite game League of Legends, she has many players and certain roles and rules

Need some recommendations. Just built my first gaming pc and tired of playing LoL.

If you like FPS games with flavor grab Overwatch and Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. Both games are keeping me going right now. What kind of games are you into?

I just started playing PUBG and the gunplay is a little rough tbf

Getting the jump on people is half the game, then you just get to unload into their clueless heads.

- Project Reality
- Quake Live (but this is an absolute assrape to get into now, the player base is pretty much 95% veteran players, I'm playing as a newbie and I get brutally wrecked left and right in duel, if I get 2-3 kills in a duel I consider it a moral victory lol)
That is hilarious but so true. I've played Quake off and on since 1999 (Q3 was the first shooter I ever got into and still love it to this day). Noobs who are used to slower paced military shooters are in for a rude awakening, but nothing comes close to the high speed adrenaline fueled addiction that is Quake. iCTF is my favorite competitive game of all time and still love the speed running between bases trying to avoid getting hit.

That is hilarious but so true. I've played Quake off and on since 1999 (Q3 was the first shooter I ever got into and still love it to this day). Noobs who are used to slower paced military shooters are in for a rude awakening, but nothing comes close to the high speed adrenaline fueled addiction that is Quake. iCTF is my favorite competitive game of all time and still love the speed running between bases trying to avoid getting hit.

I was a UT man but your on the money, no military game or console shooter can compare to a game of igctf. About to buy my first desktop in years for the new Quake and Unreal.

I actually laughed out loud at " CSGO type gunplay"

I have over 200 hours on PUBG already and to compare the gun mechanics to a silky smooth game like CS is laughable lol.

But I as well, Am playing this game.

I just started playing PUBG and the gunplay is a little rough tbf

Yeah I'd say the gunplay is somewhere between Dayz standalone and Arma atm. It's no where near the level of CS.

I'm still playing Overwatch atm, I'm loving the new Orisa 8sec shield buff. She still feels a little underwhelming compared to Rein's utility but I just love the way she plays.

I was a UT man but your on the money, no military game or console shooter can compare to a game of igctf. About to buy my first desktop in years for the new Quake and Unreal.

Quake Champions closed beta opens in 2 hours or so

I haven't played it yet but I am excited too

I am 29 so I grew up on all the great arena shooting games as well. Loved playing UT

player unknown battle grounds is fun as shit. im new to it (23 hours) but having a lot of fun. it's a bit pricey for an alpha game, but the patches are coming out regularly for it and each one is improving the game a lot.

Dude, you know what's the crazy thing? People in Quake Live tell me that the lg was even more overpowered in Quake 3 lol. I hate that weapon...Hitting 2-3 consecutive shot with the railgun is glorious tho.

Rust. Shit is addicting and brutal.

If I still had a PC, which I don't, my answer would probably be CS:GO.

I played the fuck out of CS from 1999-2003, loved that shit. I'm curious to check out Global Offensive, except for the whole "not having a computer" thing.

If I still had a PC, which I don't, my answer would probably be CS:GO.

I played the fuck out of CS from 1999-2003, loved that shit. I'm curious to check out Global Offensive, except for the whole "not having a computer" thing.
The hardware requirements for CSGO are so low that you could use just about any computer from the past 7 years.

Playing a bit of Tekken 7, only vs games against friends while sat on the sofa nothing too strenuous.

We all suck, button bashing A/B with Eddie will win you basically every game.

CSGO. Best competitive FPS game currently on the market. An no other FPS title comes close.

*Tried to transition over to PUBG during the closed beta to early access release. Had to uninstall the game for the servers are garbage. With the developers not knowing how to fix it. Also doesnt help that the three game modes all follow the same rule sets with no single game mode being the core of game balance changes.

Playerunknown battle grounds. I got my first winner winner chicken dinner about 70 hours in lol. Great game and one hell of a thrill when you get down to the top 20.

Back