Movies What's your favorite type of movie?

T-800
@Green
Reaction score
Personally I like the ones where someone's been wronged and just take people out. Like the equalizer, John Wick, or Taken. Just watched one the other day called 'Silent Night' which was pretty good

western spaghetti? :) I watched Hateful Eight recently, seems a low-cost production where the scene concentrates only inside a haberdashery but its an action pack and detective type movie.

Quentin Tarantino is awesome.

I don't know, I like all kinds of movie genres horror, action, drama, sci-fi, comedy.

If it will be accepted as an answer, anything with well developed characters.

That said...it seems to me that prison, football, baseball and submarines have a substantially higher batting average than most other subjects.

Personally I like the ones where someone's been wronged and just take people out. Like the equalizer, John Wick, or Taken. Just watched one the other day called 'Silent Night' which was pretty good
Have you seen The Limey? Fits your preference and was good.

Personally, I like movies with anti-heroes.

Thrillers. Anything that keeps me guessing without having a shitty forced plot twist like Shyamalan does. I also love great dramas.

I love , Sci Fi and Horror. I do like elements of action and suspense as well. My all-time favorite trope would be Glass Onion, Murder on The Orient Express, Death On The Nile, House on Haunted Hill.....where a group of people are forced together and either murders occur or hauntings....Works well on Space Ships too lol

Back