What's your go to website for mma news?

I come to the forums here, because there is nothing like seeing the same old article posted 10 times. In reality it’s not much different than any other mma news site.

Mmajunkie bloodyelbow mmamania and sherdog. Pretty much anything happening will be on one or all of those sites

The UG but their forums suck motherfucking shit! I come here to talk about it.
<3>

Ariel twitter for minute by minute shit like Khabib post fight brawl

Sherdog for pbp, recap etc.

Sherdog forum since it seems like rumours and news do end up here pretty soon.

Also you used to be able to get the ppv buyrates and whatever Meltzer reported free from here. RIP Frankie!

Sherdog forum since it seems like rumours and news do end up here pretty soon.

Also you used to be able to get the ppv buyrates and whatever Meltzer reported free from here. RIP Frankie!
Yes I remember, good ole Frankie. RIP

every time michelle waterson farts or al iaquinta picks his nose theres ten threads and a shoop competition about it on here. thats enough for me

Mmajunkie n obviously this.
Mmafighting always has video's, real pain in the ass.

I don't visit any MMA sites for news. I get them from different sites through twitter, but I usually watch interviews on MMA Fighting's youtube channel.

Before Sherdog I mainly used MMAJunkie and commented on there as well. I came here and kind of wish I didn't, I already knew this place was a cesspool but I joined anyways.

News or pods ?

News - c'mon- the junkie...... usually the first to claim "official" news and fights or " fights in the making"

Bloody Elbow, so you can have a group of rabid sycophants dictate your morality while you try to catch up on MMA news

Back