When does white privilege kick in?

Wait zour superior is black??? How the fuck did that happen?
Its a mind fuck, its almost as if, his more experience and expertise put him AHEAD of me somehow?! Blasphemy.

Ain't no white privilege, just green privilege. And white people got more of it.

Hard work and not breaking the law privilege.

You act like white people dont earn their money. It's just handed to them for being white.

You don't need that much money to have a decent, clean life. It's about the choices you make. Poverty is a mindset.

Remember when white privilege didn't exist?

If you live in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Western Europe and Scandinavia your white privilege is going to increase dramatically. The more diverse your country gets, the more white privilege you gain.

I am short and have multiple health issues, despite being white. I am just glad I worked hard to get a nursing degree, because I knew nursing jobs are in high demand.

Regardless of any of that, there are a lot of people who would probably look at me and find all sorts of excuses to justify their existence that they are not happy with. Not really a race proble, more of a lazy shit head problem

trump is a perfect example of white privilege. if obama had kids from 3 different women, spoke like him, had trouble reading like him, he wouldve gotten so much shit from the right.

Last edited:
trump is a perfect example of white privilege, if obama had kids from 3 different women, spoke like him, had trouble reading like him, he wouldve gotten so much shit from the right.

Obama got the nobel peace prize for being black and charming.

Trump actually played a big role in straightening out the 70 year war in korea and de nucleurizing that area and his recieving the same prize is up for argument...

trump is a perfect example of white privilege, if obama had kids from 3 different women, spoke like him, had trouble reading like him, he wouldve gotten so much shit from the right.
I voted for Obama, pretty sure I never seen him treated like a joke and disrespected by the media like Trump is. Not a Trump voter btw just keeping it real.

I mean on ESPN they make it seem like if you voted for Trump you're some sort of sub human...Yeah, don't recall that being the case during Obama's presidency.

Wonder what the white people in South Africa think of white privilege.

I voted for Obama, pretty sure I never seen him treated like a joke and disrespected by the media like Trump is. Not a Trump voter btw just keeping it real.

I mean on ESPN they make it seem like if you voted for Trump you're some sort of sub human...Yeah, don't recall that being the case during Obama's presidency.

The more the media do that the more obvious the bias is

Remember when white privilege didn't exist?

If you live in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Western Europe and Scandinavia your white privilege is going to increase dramatically. The more diverse your country gets, the more white privilege you gain.

White people are so racist that non-white people are mass migrating to predominantly white countries in their millions.

They must love being oppressed.

Obama got the nobel peace prize for being black and charming.

Trump actually played a big role in straightening out the 70 year war in korea and de nucleurizing that area and his recieving the same prize is up for argument...

I love this comment, obama didnt win the nobel piece prize just because he was black, if that was the case then every black person in the US should get one also. he got the award because he was the first black president which is a huge accomplishment, and if you cant see why that is important that just proves what white privilege is all about.

well most trump supporters ARE retards so...

I love this comment, obama didnt win the nobel piece prize just because he was black, if that was the case then every black person in the US should get one also. he got the award because he was the first black president which is a huge accomplishment, and if you cant see why that is important you just proved what white privilege is all about.

well most trump supporters ARE retards so...
What does that make Hilary/Bernie supporters tho?

Back