When Presidents sound retarded

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
I figure there's lots of material for a thread like this from decades of leaders. Let's begin with our current Oval Office disaster.

"North Dakota is an inspiring example of the amazing things that are possible when we unleash the genius of American innovators, unite the red tape (sic) --and I'll tell you and we have to unite everything and all that red tape becomes beautiful when you get rid of it, but, and we're getting rid of-- are we getting rid of a lot of red tape, by the way...?"

Anyone have the clip of Obama's teleprompter ceasing to function while he's in a speech handy?

"If,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,if,....okey doke."

- Barack Obama

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –Obama attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

Lots of wisdom there. You can't get fooled again, guys. Hate on Bush all you want but try and tell me thats not true.

Always thought he kinda heard The Who is his head and just went with it.

7/11 was a part time job.

vJn3WsP.png

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –Obama attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

Look at this and look at the opening post.

A slip up in ideology/logic that happened in one sentence and only looks bad when you insert the context behind it.

Then you have about a paragraphs worth of incoherent rambling that requires no context

Damn that's comparable

Always thought he kinda heard The Who is his head and just went with it.
You just know as soon as the words came out of his mouth, in his mind those chords were triumphantly crashing in right on time.

I'm amazed he didn't raise his fist and pump it

Look at this and look at the opening post.

A slip up in ideology/logic that happened in one sentence and only looks bad when you insert the context behind it.

Then you have about a paragraphs worth of incoherent rambling that requires no context

Damn that's comparable

Okie dokie

I covfefe think of anything that's appropriate for this thread.

W Bush was 8 years of wtf did he just say

Back