When the UFC lets Joe Rogan go to Bellator they're in trouble

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Goldie and Joe will make Bellator lit.

The ratings will get better and it will become a legit competitor to the UFC. They already pay more, and that's why Joe will go. And lots of the top fighters as well. He will work less and get paid more.

Bellator has the talent

Look at the next Card

Rory vs Moose (P4P level fight)
Wand vs Silva (ATG battle)
Lima vs Andrey (top level WWs)
Pico vs Higo(18-4, this guy is legit, Pico is the best prospect in MMA)

If you don't watch that card, you aren't an MMA fan. They just need someone like Joe to let the world know.

Joe Rogan is definetly a voice in the fight business... so moving to Bellator would give Bellator something what would push their plattform.

But at the other side Rogan lives from high profile fighters discussions as well and UFC is the current plattform for that.

The ratings will get better and it will become a legit competitor to the UFC. They already pay more, and that's why Joe will go. And lots of the top fighters as well. He will work less and get paid more.

Bellator has the talent

Look at the next Card

If you don't watch that card, you aren't an MMA fan. They just need someone like Joe to let the world know.
theyll let every champion go to bellator before they let joe go lol

The Bellator commentary team could become VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL to what the UFC's was at its peak.

Didn't Joe say many times he'd never work for an other company?

Never say never, but AMG would've to really piss him off for him to jump ship relatively quickly. I guess.
We shall see.

Joe will never go to Bellator

He will retire soon though

I'm down. I think it's not outside the realm of possibility.

I think you're overrating the importance of joe rogan. just a little bit.

Bellator has the talent

Look at the next Card

{<huh}

I expect Joe would retire before he would leave the UFC. Currently he has a hell of a sweet deal, only works on selected US shows, no international travel, big pay etc.

It would be very hard for Bellator to even come close to matching what the UFC pays him. Not to mention, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a back room expectation of signed UFC fighters to be on his podcasts whether they want to or not.

I doubt Rogan would ever do that*. The main reason he still works for the UFC is out of loyalty. He has stated many times how he would rather hang out and watch as a fan. He was ready to quit years ago but they talked him in to another contract with fewer events and less travel.

*Edit: Rogan would definitely never do that.

Pretty sure Joe has a foot and some toes out the door of this business. Bellator? lol

Bellator sucks.
Nah, mang. Bellator is currently coming into its own. They've got prime talent, plenty of prospects, name veterans, a lot of money to throw around. Bellator is comparable to Strikeforce at this point. Definitely doesn't suck.

Why would Rogan even bother.? He makes all of his money off that podcast, commentating on fights is a hobby for him. Doubt he'd want to keep up the hobby in a third-rate shitshow like Bellator.

Back