Law When Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi Meet...

What he did in 2016, I don't know will be possible in 2020. Demographics are destiny.

Yeah, yeah what he did in 2016 was “impossible” as well n he pulled it off

The man is just on another level. He’s basically running circles around everybody from politicians to journalists.

Like I said ill definitely enjoy another 6 years of trump show

The man is just on another level. He’s basically running circles around everybody from politicians to journalists.

I don't think you appreciate the situation. You might very well be correct about another re-election given the dems lack of anyone able to step up to the plate.

But consider. Trump lost the popular vote, and won by a cunt hair with the electoral points.The old white boomers that voted for him are dying off by the hundreds of thousands by the time 2020 rolls around. Similarly, non-white immigrants of whom vote overwhelmingly for the dems are coming of age and still arriving in droves. Really, the question is whether their geographical distribution will tip the electoral college. It's likely that they will.

Also, If Republicans actually win in 2020, it'll also be the last election they will ever win again. Texas is going blue very shortly.

Dude he won by like 20,000 votes, lol

He lost the popular vote! He just won because of the genius institution of the electoral college that guarantees a leader with trans-regional appeal.

He won the electoral college because of just 20,000 votes in like 3 states is what I was getting at.

You don't need to tell me how it works.

He won the electoral college because of just 20,000 votes in like 3 states is what I was getting at.

You don't need to tell me how it works.

OK. With respect, you're just not a very smart person, so I beg your excuse on underestimating what you know.

OK. With respect, you're just not a very smart person, so I beg your excuse on underestimating what you know.

I think you guys are arguing the same point. Your point was that shifting demographics will make it tough for re-election, and his is that Trump barely pulled out the win. He even lost the popular vote.

I'm smarter than you, 100%.

Ancaps are fucking misanthrope dorks that no one likes.

I think you guys are arguing the same point. Your point was that shifting demographics will make it tough for re-election, and his is that Trump barely pulled out the win. He even lost the popular vote.

Yeah we definitely were. I just underestimated what he knew.

I'm smarter than you, 100%.

Ancaps are fucking misanthrope dorks that no one likes.

Account bet I have higher IQ? I paid for a Raven's Progressive martix test in 2016. You can take the test and we'll send our results in to the mods?

Back