When will U.S.A realize liberals have dismantled the military - left weak, helpless

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
American Military bans pillow fights! (link).

America just banned pillow fights at West Point Military academy because too many liberalized youths were being injured by fluffy pillows. And thanks to the gays, many of the pillows had paisley pillow cases! When will we realize that Muslims are pointier than pillows?!?! When they're taking our women?

Also, where's Iman Barlow? When I agreed to be his understudy I didn't think he was actually going to get donkey punched into a coma (or whatever happened to him).

The military has been gutted under Obama, this is true..but the pillow fighting thing is super gay..even liberals like a pillow fight, surely?

so what?? america still spends more than anybody else but thats not enough??

The military has been gutted under Obama, this is true..but the pillow fighting thing is super gay..even liberals like a pillow fight, surely?

Oh please. I fucking hate when people like you say that shit. I served as a Marine Corps grunt under Obama. Our military is at its strongest ever right now. Obama can have a Marine Corps Expeditionary Unit anywhere on the planet in a days time. We can put precision missiles anywhere on the surface of the planet. Our military is top tier regardless of the president.

Sadly, I think Iman Barlow has been banned.

He has indeed.

Called it! Thought it would've happend way sooner though.

I wonder if there will be any repercussions from the race war that was waged here. There was some less sane things thrown around in that one. It was funny though.

so what?? america still spends more than anybody else but thats not enough??

This relates to the psychology of a soldier. If we allow the regressive left to turn the military into a bunch of limp-wristed, high heel wearing sissies who cry over women, trannies and homosexuals, then all the money in the world will not help the USA win a war.

1297310820764_original-1.jpg

Oh please. I fucking hate when people like you say that shit. I served as a Marine Corps grunt under Obama. Our military is at its strongest ever right now. Obama can have a Marine Corps Expeditionary Unit anywhere on the planet in a days time. We can put precision missiles anywhere on the surface of the planet. Our military is top tier regardless of the president.

No it's not. Actually the Navy and shipbuilding industry are in legitimate trouble. The majority of the latter are one contract away from insolvency.

Why, because it's true?, the only time people don't like the truth is when it goes against their own emotions and beliefs. Your statement literally does nothing to debunk, or even mildly challenge my statement. "Oh please"..followed by nothing. :icon_neut

Yea when you put ammo boxes and other metal shit in the pillows causing serious injuries this is what happens.

But that aside, yes the military has gone too pc and a social experiment for the liberals.

BTW, I've seen Full Metal Jacket. I assume those "pillows" were actually pillowcases filled with bars of soap.

In which case it's still fucked up they banned them. That's how any group of virile young men welcome another virile young man into their herd, whether it be a military, boarding school, sports team, gang, etc--jumping them in. You beat their ass for a while and they either break down and quit or break down and are rebuilt as a member of the group. If you take away their ability to do that, interestingly enough, morale and the sense of brotherhood will be undermined, not strengthened.

The military is stronger than ever. They just don't want our best future officers getting sent to the hospital because pillowcases are getting stuffed with bricks. And it looks pretty unprofessional.

BTW, I've seen Full Metal Jacket. I assume those "pillows" were actually pillowcases filled with bars of soap.

In which case it's still fucked up they banned them. That's how any group of virile young men welcome another virile young man into their herd, whether it be a military, boarding school, sports team, gang, etc--jumping them in. You beat their ass for a while and they either break down and quit or break down and are rebuilt as a member of the group. If you take away their ability to do that, interestingly enough, morale and the sense of brotherhood will be undermined, not strengthened.

It's classic "boys stuff", pretty much..

The military is stronger than ever. They just don't want our best future officers getting sent to the hospital because pillowcases are getting stuffed with bricks. And it looks pretty unprofessional.

I agree that bricks would be harsh...you could kill someone with one of those. Did they actually use bricks?, because I think that sounds a tad unbelievable in a non malicious attack situation

Lol, poor old Haliburton on the foodstamps.

It's classic "boys stuff", pretty much..

Not when you are breaking noses and cutting people so they require stiching up thereby rendering them up fit for duty for a week or more.

Why, because it's true?, the only time people don't like the truth is when it goes against their own emotions and beliefs. Your statement literally does nothing to debunk, or even mildly challenge my statement. "Oh please"..followed by nothing. :icon_neut

There's nothing to debunk. Our military is more capable of addressing any problems today than ever before. I know this because I've seen it firsthand at the tip of the sprear. The US War Machine is better than ever. That's just a simple fact. Under what standards are you trying to say we are worse under Obama than before, and I'll tell you why.

Rex Kwon Do said:
No it's not. Actually the Navy and shipbuilding industry are in legitimate trouble. The majority of the latter are one contract away from insolvency.

The US Navy is not in financial trouble. Our Navy is the most advanced it's ever been. Go to Norfolk's Naval Shipyard and see if they look like they are going broke. The Navy has been making the same complaints for decades. Ever generation they come out with better ships.

Yes. At West Point this year. It's a tradition but has been getting a little out of hand.

I agree that bricks would be harsh...you could kill someone with one of those. Did they actually use bricks?, because I think that sounds a tad unbelievable in a non malicious attack situation

"Oh no, we musn't ever let our soldiers act a little bit mean!" stinkin' liberal scum! If we mollycoddle these troops like you swaddle your testicles in lace panties they're going to get more than their feelings hurt when they meet the enemy

When will people come to their senses and put the libs back in their cages?

Back