Where did Jimi Manuwa get his hype from?

No to her husband...you've made a huge mistake buddeh

images

look at those medals, earnt from kicking butt
Standing way back watching his troops get their butt kicked by the Germans.

I think he was in the mix when Bader and Davis left the promotion. He was rumble lite at one point. I always found it funny that he was buying extremely expensive cars.

It’s only ridiculous because he was literally fighting doormen..
You have no idea how bad the UK scene was in those days
People still praise Kebab for being undefeated 11-0 or whatever to start his career against dudes making their pro debuts

People still praise Kebab for being undefeated 11-0 or whatever to start his career against dudes making their pro debuts

MVP is the best one as of late imo

Literally look at the people he was beating in the uk... I mean please look

haha! he might look it, but he's not that old
Dunno man his fucking 97! Born in 1921 and was involved in a few Wars, joined the Navy in 39 as it all kicked off. Still because of his Greek Danish Royal bloodline dudes going straight to the top of officers regardless of skill set. I dont know that for sure, guy could have been a great leader and been in the shit. In the end of the day we're on the same side. Is Banter, Is normal.

Dunno man his fucking 97! Born in 1921 and was involved in a few Wars, joined the Navy in 39 as it all kicked off. Still because of his Greek Danish Royal bloodline dudes going straight to the top of officers regardless of skill set. I dont know that for sure, guy could have been a great leader and been in the shit. In the end of the day we're on the same side. Is Banter, Is normal.

Turns out he is THAT old after all then <TheWire1>

I thought he was the queens age

Jimi Manuwa is another version of Alexander Houston - looks the part but is hit or miss. Less time on crunches, more on defence.

this thread sucks.

did u look at his record and his previous fights or did u watch him for the vewwy first time last night?
I did...I remember telling my brother he didn't look that great and had a weird string of injury finishes. Never impressed me unless he landed a big shot, which just shows power not technique.

supposedly the dude pushed mad weight like kilos and had a full savage gangster rep. we’re not talking Lee Murray level but yeah he had fans in the streets

Back