Where do you rank Fabricio Werdum among the greatest fighters of all-time?

Where do you rank Fabricio Werdum among the greatest fighters?

• Total voters
I’m a Werdum fan :)
sX2w9Mm.gif

tea-eyeing.gif

Don't let hatred for what he did to Fedor blind you ;)
Its more about how badly he did before then... Pride was an average showing for him, and so was his first UFC run - he had a run of about 8 fights where he looked almost invincible, and beat the best, but there was a lot of mediocrity on either side.

Without question top 10 HW. All divisions though..?

Clemmmmm
<Prem972>
You think I’d rate werdum top 40 at heavyweight?? No way. We’re talking all time.
cat-upset-going-insane.gif

Thought it was blind hate <Lmaoo><45>

Voted top 40 :p

Not in the Top #100 All-Time.

An argument could be made he's Top #10 HW, but he had alot of fluke victories.

His fanboys would say he won against Cain & Fedor, but I'd retort Werdum has losses to Big Nog, JDS, Arlovski, Miocic, and Overeem twice.

Definitely Top 5 HW (arguably Top 3)

P4P all time is incredibly hard to rank. Probably 20-30 range.

You'd start an argument with yourself making that list though

Fedor, Stipe, Werdum?
I'd put Big Nog and Randy over Werdum due to career overall.

I get Big Nog over Werdum but not Couture, he has way too many losses and was never a dominant HW and wasn't ranked nearly as long as Werdum was at HW.

Wow top 20 seems really high. I have him #4 HW all time. But my top 10 is basically the 8 divisional GOATs, plus guys with resumes good enough to trump whomever I think is #2 in a given division. So numbers #11-#19 are basically going to be my #2 guys from every division, #20-28 will be my various #3 guys from each division…

There will obviously be some exceptions to this, but with Werdum being the #4 guy all time in one particular division, somewhere between #30-#32 all time is best case scenario. That’s just my thought process on it. :D
I voted Top 40.

Well thought out pick.

I get Big Nog over Werdum but not Couture, he has way too many losses and was never a dominant HW and wasn't ranked nearly as long as Werdum was at HW.
Looking at Werdum's record, that's very fair, I have a soft spot for Captain America. Where do you put Arlovski and Overeem?

I’m going top 30 just to be safe, probably higher but it would take a lot of homework to assess

Back