Where is Rin Nakai?

She was supposed to fight Ariane Lipski for the KSW belt at KSW 40 in Dublin, but pulled out due to injury. Ariane posted last week on reddit that Rin is ducking her.

I came here for pictures bro, where are the damn pictures ?

Somewhere eating ice cream naked with bunny ears on.

[QUOTE = "Hrvman, post: 137078279, member: 415299"] Vine aquí para fotos hermano, ¿dónde están las malditas fotos? [/ QUOTE]
Vox populi, vox Dei
8e685f8a413191b0021bbc21ecdd7f28.jpg

20110524012913_original.jpg

No Japanese promotion want to do bussiness with her (and her husband).

She has been injured all year pretty much

Because she's been effectively blacklisted after terminating her contract with Pancrase. The Pancrase CEO and others can make sure she never fights in Japan ever again.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Yakuza financially backs much of the MMA scene. IIRC, PRIDE died due to Yakuza involvment.

Would warm my heart to see Nakai win that KSW belt, and then having Waldermar Kasta forced to introduce Nakai a bunch of times.

Lipski is saying that Nakai is ducking her.
I hope Nakai takes the fight and wins.

I think Lipski is insisting on Nakai because Nakai is ranked much higher than her.

It would be good for Rin to be successful outside of Japan. Especially since she probably can't get any fights in Japan anymore.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if the Yakuza financially backs much of the MMA scene. IIRC, PRIDE died due to Yakuza involvment.

I think yakuza is heavily involved in prize fighting in general. Boxing too. But yeah it became public that pride was controlled by yakuza which is why they lost their television deal.

Last edited:
She has no fanbase outside of Japan

She is aging rapidly

her life is over

I don't think she has any money either

My poor Japanese muscle bunny. You jabbing the fuck out of the air against Tate will always be on my highlight reel.

Back