Where would you rather live California vs. New York?

CA has threat of the big earthquake. NY has the threat of landmark buildings blown up.

I live in NY state and I'm in NYC all the time for work. NYC sucks cock. It's like one big stinky concrete prison. There are however some extremely awesome areas in other parts of the state. But none of it comes close to touching cali and their landscapes and weather

L.A county is huge the homeless are mostly in DTLA. you will probably find homeless people in any major city,utah,portland,phoenix and las vegas all have problems with the homeless.

I was in Santa Monica and the streets were smelly from urine. Stayed far away from Skid Row.

san-diego-county-map.jpg

YOu going to Comic con this year? I wish I was in SoCal right now, but I am broke. I was in LA in March though so that was good.
it is almost impossible to get tickets to comic con I tried for years then gave up.

I was in Santa Monica and the streets were smelly from urine. Stayed far away from Skid Row.
lol assuming we removed L.A county from the discussion California still has hundreds of other cities with different things to offer with a variety of different terrains and geography the state is about 800 miles long and 300 miles wide.

NYC is king.
Only thing California had was 2Pac and he was from New York.

NYC is The City.
L.A looks like a town in comparison.

Depends. NYC beats any CA city as it is a true top level global city. LA is a giant sprawl that you need to drive through great distances. If I'm segregated to just living a proper city life NYC is hard to beat as everything is at your finger tips.

CA weather destroys NY and has a much more varied of climates in the state.

The best parts of CA and falling to shit the fastest. CA was easy GOAT place of earth 50 years ago.

Southern California is actually more dense than people give it credit for. The actual city limits of LA is bigger than NYC. LA County is already half the size of NJ, but most of the 10mil people live on the southern half of it by the ocean. So LA county is more dense than the densest state in the country NJ. Also parts of LA city are quite dense especially the east LA section with Koreatown, Silver Lakes, Harvard Westlake areas.

But when people think of LA, they are really thinking of the city, suburbs, and OC. And those are all denser than NYC suburbs. NYC metro is only dense in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, and Bronx. And those only cover a small land area.

In terms of area and environment and such where would you rather live out of California or New York?

Remove politics or cost of living we are just voting on which state would you rather live in.

Id say California I live here but man everything we have it, the beach, the city, the desert, the small towns, the mountains, the snow, the forest

only downside is the earthquakes they hit you at 3 am in the morning and you get no warning you cant run or hide either because its right under you.
I love to visit Southern California, but it would be too far away from family. Staying closer to family and my roots would draw me to New York instead.

lived in ca since birth

i wouldnt even take a free vacation to ny

California has a bit of everything and best weather

You are so lucky. Most of his are like the guy below.

Well my buddies booth was sponsored. It costs $7000 for the booth.

I have to say this year has so much less stuff (movie, tv) than the 2017 SDCC

Marvel Cinemtatic universe, HBO, and Star Wars are not here this year. They’re saving their announcements for their own convention

Last year had so many movies and tv shows being promoted.

Infinity War
Thor
Justice League
Star Wars
Deadpool 2
Black panther
Game of thrones
Stranger things season 2
Ready player one
Jurassic world
Long skull island

This year has nothing close to 2017.

Still a sold out show and tickets are impossible to get.

The sideshow collectibles booth is still the coolest here though.

Mile for mile NYC > anywhere in Cali.

New York sucks ass outside of NYC though

Lol at the removing politics and cost of living to get people to choose Cali. I'd still probably choose NY but would be close.

California. Better weather. Also, I assume by “New York” you mean NYC and not Buffalo or some shit. And I don’t want to live in a city that crowded.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back