Which 3 great wonders of the world do you want to see the most?

Which 3 great wonders of the world do you want to see the most?

• Total voters
Was it hard to climb up that mountain in Machu Picchu? And does that amaze you they lifted up all those block of stone up onto that mountain. It's unreal. How do you think they did it?

No clue. But what a lot of people don't realize, and I didn't until I was there, but there are structures built on the top of the peak. It's hard to rell in the pic you posted, but if you zoom in on the top of this pic you can see them. Really makes you wonder how they did it.

per_machupicchu_is_000015090741_12.jpg

No clue. But what a lot of people don't realize, and I didn't until I was there, but there are structures built on the top of the peak. It's hard to rell in the pic you posted, but if you zoom in on the top of this pic you can see them. Really makes you wonder how they did it.

per_machupicchu_is_000015090741_12.jpg

It's amazing to me how humans can do that back than. Truly mind blowing.

I mean, I would like to believe humans built it exclusively, but I think there is far more to the story than that. No one knows with any real certainty how they were actually built or for what exact purpose.

The really boggling fact is that Egypt isnt the only place that harbors pyramids, they have found them on nearly every continent. Why? Even more staggering is that most of these civilizations didnt even know of the others existence when said pyramids were built.

The Egyptian ones obviously offer the most mystery for scientist and archeologists to this very day.

https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/mechanical-...t-opening-a-window-on-an-ancient-civilisation

People obviously love to come to their own "expert" conclusions, but when real actual expert minds are boggled for the most part, we should all definitely look at it as openly as possible.

Modern humans natural insticts are unfortunately to fear the unkown and put a clear stamp as to the hows and whys of things to make it easily digestable.

Ancient Egyptians seemed to have studied consellations and were more in tune with "the other realm". You could see how God fearing folk through history would balk at these notions and pawn it off as utter bs.

A lot of the technologies we have today are reverse-engineered from artifacts left over from ancient civilizations. The experts know, they just don't want to openly admit that so-called "primitive societies" had superior knowledge that they haven't been able to replicate yet. Perhaps they have reverse-engineered a lot of the past, and they are waiting for the right time and cover story, like an "alien invasion", to roll out the technologies "the aliens left behind". It's all about hiding their shame and guilt for participating in stolen legacies.

@Alphaboy

Last edited:
I didn't know I had seen 5 of them already. Niceeee.
At the moment I would like to see the China Wall, Mexican Pyramid and Taj Mahal.

Zero interest in leaving the contiguous 48. I've completed my bucket list within those borders.

Would love to see the Pyramids for spiritual (alien) reasons - but you'd need to make all the tourist dick heads fuck off and get rid of all the trash and coaches and all the other shit that man has used to make it look like a building site
Let me trip there alone at night

China wall can suck a dick

Machu Pichu would be fun (tripping again)
Northern Lights (more drugs please)

Be happy to see all the others of course but there are many other places that would go above them

Would love to see the Pyramids for spiritual (alien) reasons - but you'd need to make all the tourist dick heads fuck off and get rid of all the trash and coaches and all the other shit that man has used to make it look like a building site
Let me trip there alone at night

China wall can suck a dick

Machu Pichu would be fun (tripping again)
Northern Lights (more drugs please)

Be happy to see all the others of course but there are many other places that would go above them

lmao holy shit.

1.) Grand Canyon
2.) Northern Lights
3.) Colosseum
These are the only 3 I've seen
None. Pictures suit me well enough.
With that in mind, I choose 3 that wouldn't involve a long, hot trek or some arduous journey.
Taj Mahal
Great Wall of China
Harbour of Rio De Janeiro
I'm assuming nice hotels and decent cafes are close.

Maybe you were in the wrong side of the Canyon? : - )
doubtful, it was a paid trip from Vegas, fancy Airwolf type helicopter landed down inside the Canyon, lots of ''wow'' and amazing from other couples on that trip, i just thought it was ''meh'' and overrated AF

doubtful, it was a paid trip from Vegas, fancy Airwolf type helicopter landed down inside the Canyon, lots of ''wow'' and amazing from other couples on that trip, i just thought it was ''meh'' and overrated AF

lol nice.

lol nice.
i was more impressed with the drive into Vegas, some great colours on the rocks as the sun was rising, this was some 20 years ago, and you've reminded me that today, i was in Honolulu, mourning the death of one of my musical heroes

R.96b778a64df5486e762be7fe93f48fe8

I've been to great wall, grand canyon, and the amazon. Colosseum will be a relatively short trip that I'll make before too long. Would like to do Machu Pichu, Chichen Itza, and the pyramids

I've been to great wall, grand canyon, and the amazon. Colosseum will be a relatively short trip that I'll make before too long. Would like to do Machu Pichu, Chichen Itza, and the pyramids

When you go and see something like the Great Wall, are you mind blown by it? Like humans actually built that thing?

When you go and see something like the Great Wall, are you mind blown by it? Like humans actually built that thing?
The sections themselves are not that mind-blowing . They're impressive when you think about the age. The scope and length is the impressive part. The amount of organization and effort it took to make at that time is crazy.

The sections themselves are not that mind-blowing . They're impressive when you think about the age. The scope and length is the impressive part. The amount of organization and effort it took to make at that time is crazy.

That's what I mean mind blown by the massive size and scope of it. Apparently you can see it from space, don't know if it's true though.

Back