Which are the best and worst rash guards?

Still no reviews on Gameness and Tap Out though... hasn't anyone tried an Evolution rash guard? Very common in the UK

Tapout camo rashguard is made of a really light material. The stitching is nice but I find the camo pattern to be to bright and poorly done (flaws in the pattern). I don't like the light material, after about 3 weeks of heavy use the material started to tear in a couple of spots. I am going to stop carrying the tight fit Tapout RG on my site www.SSFgear.com. The tight fit rg doesn't live up to the standard that Tapout has set with their shorts and shirts.

I do like Tapouts loose fit rashguard. It seems to be better made and is holding up well after 2 months of use.

I'm own 2 manto rashguard the very confortable and nice looking.

I've had my V&M long-sleeve for several years. The logo on the back is almost gone. I have several brands and this one's my favorite.

I used assassin gear rashguards. Its okay not something I'll buy again. The quality isn't the best and it does roll up in the stomach area when your rolling with it.

I have reversals and Nogi, prefer Nogi....Not too thick and not as thin as under armour.

piranha gear rashguard. One of the best i used at the price im paying.

Thick and strong but not hot.
Very very similiar to atama rashguard.

rash22_detail.gif

I've had these for awhile now. Suprisingly the logo is still intact.

Rupture rash guards are FANTASTIC...and for the price they are (IMO) the only way to go. I would pay nearly twice as much for one of their rash guards.

Hey, thanks man!! Someone just told me we were mentioned here. I haven't posted here much, but maybe I should.

At the risk of sounding like a shill, we like to think that we have the best rash guards in the business :). Updating the URL.

Rupture Clothing - Rash Guards - Men

Cheers,

Nick

The worst: I bought a HCK long sleeve rashguard and the stitching came out after the 3rd time wearing it, and it started to fray when it was touch by Velcro on any of my gloves or with any action that had a lot of friction. I threw it away.

The best: Nike short sleeve before they started the Nike-Dry rashguards. Fits well, last forever, and looks great after a year of solid use.

Worst rashguard: Manto
I bought mine at the Isami shop in Seoul, and the stitching started coming undone and it started to fray after one wash. It is now frayed very bad after just a month and a half. I won't buy Manto again.
Best rashguard: Hayabusa,

i think the Manto and Hayabusas are very similar... both good, i like them both.. i also like the Inspirit ones, I got them from an Isami shop too
worst i guess are V&M ones, i still think they're ok but for something that isnt used everyday it looks like i use it to clean the gym floor

I have to go against Knock Out Ned...I LOVE my Manto rash guards. I have 2 and they are great!
No threads are coming out, they're comfortable, the graphics looks amazing.

I wash and dry in the dryer after everytime I wear it. Already at least 5 washes and dryer sessions each and they look as good as new.

I also love my Bad Boy RG's, but I think they are the same as Revgear RG's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back