Which champion lost his belt in the most humiliating fashion ?

It's either Rockhold or Ronda because of how cocky they were going in and then just getting wholly owned.

Silva clowning and rockhold shitting the bed take the cake. Rhonda at least tried and other early knockouts weren't because the champ went full retard.

i just dont see the difference with getting a concussion or your ligaments torn?? i think the concussion is way worse... if anything id rather have my arm get broken than someone make my brain start bleeding
Well would be great t
1. You're despicable. Shogun took a terrible beating. You call him a coward. I hope you choke to death on your young.

2. The ref called the fight before Shogun tapped.

3. Go back to your hairy teeted mother, you rat.
go back to picking daisies candyass. U are in the fight game uvdonr tap to strikes. But I guess u would love for there to be padded gloves, blood stops the fight, no decision but each get a participation trophy. Also u dumbass I didn't mention Shogun I mentioned GSP. shogun never tapped to strikes as far as I can tell.

Well would be great t
go back to picking daisies candyass. U are in the fight game uvdonr tap to strikes. But I guess u would love for there to be padded gloves, blood stops the fight, no decision but each get a participation trophy. Also u dumbass I didn't mention Shogun I mentioned GSP. shogun never tapped to strikes as far as I can tell.
i bet you i could make you tap to strikes

Well would be great t

Shogun tapped against jones.

Most shocking = GSP
Most disappointing = Aldo
Most humiliating = Luke, Ronda
Most karmatic = Silva
Most dominating decision = Barao, JDS
Most satisfying = Hughes (Only because I was a huge BJ fan at the time)

Well would be great t
You sound like you over compensating for a tiny dick and infertility.

Ronda for me. Holly literally kicked her into next year...

Honda losing, based on the all the bullshit that was spewed about her beforehand. No other champion on the list comes close to that level of delusional hyperbole.

I'm not sure how Rousey losing to an undefeated fighter and powerhouse like Holm is embarrassing, no matter how much people dislike the fighter or the absurd hype.
you are missing the point... stepping into the cage and getting knocked out is not embarrassing... this is why it is embarrassing...

-She carried herself in a negative way like she was god's gift to WMMA and how she is the best and nobody can compete.

-Her trainer which is a well known douchebag going on and on about her being a boxing champion

-the rings cover

and now that you have all this built up, for her to step in the cage and give that abysmal performance of bumrushing holly and mindlessly going for clinches and takedowns. It was like they picked Ronda out of the crowd, like she had never fought in her life. Like she was picked out of the crowd to fight for free beer. It was one of the worst performances a champion has ever displayed...

and all that came after she was heralded as a boxing god.

Then she goes and hides her face in a pillow.

you are missing the point... stepping into the cage and getting knocked out is not embarrassing... this is why it is embarrassing...

-She carried herself in a negative way like she was god's gift to WMMA and how she is the best and nobody can compete.

-Her trainer which is a well known douchebag going on and on about her being a boxing champion

-the rings cover

and now that you have all this built up, for her to step in the cage and give that abysmal performance of bumrushing holly and mindlessly going for clinches and takedowns. It was like they picked Ronda out of the crowd, like she had never fought in her life. Like she was picked out of the crowd to fight for free beer. It was one of the worst performances a champion has ever displayed...

and all that came after she was heralded as a boxing god.

Then she goes and hides her face in a pillow.

So basically it boils down to hype? I guess I am missing the point. Because there have been a few champs that have gotten an absolute ass kicking. The negative way was hype, the boxing stuff was hype, the once in a lifetime was hype and its more how much the fans took it personal. You want to see a champ taken apart and made to look amateur then came back and was made to look amateur again? Rich Franklin. You want to talk about a champ who fell hard after they lost the belt and basically did commit suicide instead of just talking about it? Evan Tanner. Other than hype and social media I just dont see how losing to an undefeated fighter in Australia is extra embarrassing, especially in a way that is a strength of the challenger.

I guess people who actually believed the hype and took it personal are the most gotten to people in MMA right now, but I dont see how it makes it the most embarrassing champ loss in UFC history. Apparently most satisfying for modern MMA fans, but not most embarrassing belt loss.

Shogun got destroyed but didn't really affect him Ronda/ShadFace level.

First thing that came to mind was Silva losing to Weidman, but GSP vs Serra, Aldo vs Connor, and Rousey vs Holm are all good nominations

How can you say GSP when he got it back at the first opportunity in devastating fashion?

It's gotta be Rousey.

Ronda or Aldo

Aldo sharting his pants and running for dear life for a full year when he finally steps into the octagon to get KO'd out cold in 13 seconds.

How is Wiedman an early knockout? It didnt happen until midway through round 2.

Back