Which fighter has the best voice?

If Claudia Gadhelia didn't have an accent she'd probably be able to do a good Morgan Freeman impression.

Ngannou by far.

Ngannou's voice has cured my anxiety and is very calming. Now that he's more fluent in English he should narrate audiobooks. Maybe mindfulness type books, or meditation tapes. Soft tone, low pitch and diction is just right. The man could gently lull me to sleep while talking about a game plan for his next fight.

Good to see someone finally mentioning Ngannou in here!

Softest, warmest and friendliest male voice in the UFC!

6 pages. I'm impressed cause I really dont get this ( must be me).

Lol, I wanted to respond to the Obelix discussion, had to do something else, forgot about it and forgot it's still in my multiquote.
Haha, it was a great discussion.
WAR OBELIX.
asterix-obelix-these-rugbymen-apron.jpg

Moraes has that tough guy look with the funniest high pitch accent

I may get flamed for this but......even though he was a shitty fighter....CM Punk shits on the whole UFC roster when it comes to having the best voice.

is what it is

Nah I doubt you’ll get flamed, the man is comfortable on a mic, no doubt. But as you said, the fighting ability just isn’t there.

Motherfucker, keep speaking and I'll sleep right now.

Almost too soothing. No wonder Reem didn’t take the threat seriously and started making jokes. Frances was dead ass. Reem went right to bed on Saturday night, as predicted.

Can't believe people are saying Conor

The guy has an annoying nasal voice

Back