Which fighter has the best voice?

ijngf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Some fighters' voice does not match their body size. For example, Lesnar is a very big and tall fighter, but his pitch is too high. Romero is like a 48–year–old man with a 28–year–old body and 68–year–old vocal cords.

Probably Conor

Most prominent silver tongue in the UFC.

I've done some vocal coaching, without a doubt the UFC or whoever paid for him to get some lessons early on.

Doubt any other fighters took it to that level.

Faber has a pretty good voice. I'm forgetting someone else too

It's pretty funny how some of the best (or at least most famous) shit-talkers, and even some good commentators, have subpar voices. Chael's is shrill. Diaz sounds like he's drunk. Conor is ok, but he has a lot of verbal tics and pauses. Brock's is average at best.

I guess Jon Jones' is pretty good. "You there, pussy?"

Probably Conor

I've done some vocal coaching, without a doubt the UFC or whoever paid for him to get some lessons early on.

I think Bisping's voice is better than McGregor's, ignoring their strong accent.

Probably Conor

Do you mean he is speaking more understandable for Murican ears? You don't think he could have adapted his speech on his own?

Do you mean he is speaking more understandable towards Murican ears? You don't think he could have adapted his speech on his own?
Well his speech was as it is early on

But vocal coaching teaches projection, clear articulation, tonality, range, ring and a bunch of other stuff.

Essentially it just builds on what you have naturally.

I'd guess Dana had done a bit of work as well. They both have that public speaker quality.

Conor likely just has a natural silver tongue as well, but he definitely trained it.

It's pretty funny how some of the best (or at least most famous) shit-talkers, and even some good commentators, have subpar voices. Chael's is shrill. Diaz sounds like he's drunk. Conor is ok, but he has a lot of verbal tics and pauses. Brock's is average at best.

McGregor is good at hyping himself up, but in terms of talking, he is still in kindergarten. His vocabulary is limited.

I miss 'Here we go!'

Well his speech was as it is early on

But vocal coaching teaches projection, clear articulation, tonality, range, ring and a bunch of other stuff.

Essentially it just builds on what you have naturally.

I'd guess Dana had done a bit of work as well. They both have that public speaker quality.

Conor likely just has a natural silver tongue as well, but he definitely trained it.

He makes some effort to be more understandable, IMO. But in large yeah, his accent is still pretty strong.

I think he could have improved those points, you named, by himself.

He's sharp, into self improvement, into gaining control of his physical abilities, and focuses on the image he puts out. I'm sure he could have had a coach, but I think it's equally possible he just did it on his own.

He makes some effort to be more understandable, IMO. But in large yeah, his accent is still pretty strong.

He's sharp, into self improvement, into gaining control of his physical abilities, and focuses on the image he puts out. I'm sure he could have had a coach, but I think it's equally possible he just did it on his own.
Bisping's accent used to be so strong in TUF that I could hardly understand him without subtitles.

Well its out there.

If someone really wanted to level up their voice the info is out there.

I could see his type of personality pulling it off himself I guess.

Pretty much what I've been doing lately

Hard tho, it's like going to the gym, gotta be disciplined and put in the hours. Easier for someone like that to work with a coach.

More fighters would be wise to do it as well, it's weird how so few have caught on.

Back