Which fighter has the best voice?

as mentioned multiple times JoJo has a very soothing voice, she could read me a bed time story anytime

Jones has the kind of voice and tone that would make me invest in a ponzi scheme just because of how formal he sounds

Jojo. I'd fall asleep to that shit any night. Like a gentle Scottish blanket for my ears

Jojo calderwood

Calderwood

^^^^^^^This

Joanne Calderwood, by a mile.

Ahh very true. Obelix is simply taking TRT for a hormonal imbalance.

as mentioned multiple times JoJo has a very soothing voice, she could read me a bed time story anytime

This is the only sensible answer.

Who the hell listens to Conor's squeaking or Jon Jones' phony up and actually thinks it's something beautiful, lol.

Last edited:
Conor and Darren Till are slick talkers, Till has a more relaxing quality about his voice though. Weird thread.

I don't know nor care but this man got the best warcry by far and it's not even close

Uncle Chael
Sonnen sounds and looks like a douche thats nice to your face in the meeting room at work, but behind your back is shit talking you to your boss afterwards. And of course then moves on to railing your wife during lunch.

Ngannou by far.

Ngannou's voice has cured my anxiety and is very calming. Now that he's more fluent in English he should narrate audiobooks. Maybe mindfulness type books, or meditation tapes. Soft tone, low pitch and diction is just right. The man could gently lull me to sleep while talking about a game plan for his next fight.

Last edited:
Conor and Darren Till are slick talkers, Till has a more relaxing quality about his voice though. Weird thread.
If something is slick, it is done in a skilful and attractive way and seems expensive, but it often contains no important or interesting ideas. McGregor's talks contain no important ideas indeed, but they are not attractive, either.

Back