Which Not-so-Popular Destinations Would you like to Visit?

Yes, Venezuela's known for their beautiful women, but now's not a good time to visit with the political turmoil that's going on over there.

Try Zimbabwe instead. According to the current exchange rate, 1 USD = 92,233,720,368,547,760.00 Zimbabwean dollars.

Zimbabwe%20Trillion_3_CROP.jpg

So that 100 trillion dollar bill is basically the equivalent of a penny??

Go check out the thread. Bitch is ruining the likes for me and confusing me. :)

so they will stop talking to you? It's such an easy out of a conversation. You don't want to be a dick but you'd also rather sit on a plane next to Jack V. Savage (I'd wish that on nobody) then engage any further. You have to give an example too.

Most never do in these threads so I'll start:

@$uicideboy$

Gitmo has worse torture

I wanted to go to Iran for some reason. Never been to a place that is predominantly "middle eastern" or Muslim. The climate and terrain would be new to me as well. The women are beautiful and they are far more liberal than other muslim countries. From what I know weed is legal although you can't drink, I wouldn't care if I can get high.

No one ever mentions the northern eegions of russia bordering finland.

Ever since watching Street Fighter II the animated movie version I've kinda wanted to bare foot it across the world like Ryu.

But I kinda also want to drive a sports car and pound out blondes like Ken.

I'm so torn.

Yes, I fantasize about the life of Ryu in Street Fighter TAM, but just remember he's basically a wandering hobo - a bum.

Or as T-Hawk describes him 'The vagabond who dropped off the earth.....'

So it's a nice fantasy but it's just a smelly homeless person in reality.

Back