Which science is hardest

an associates degree in comp sci + bio 101 is a pretty long ways from biotechnology...

Computational Biology is a hot market. Granted, it's an AS, I'm seeing fresh grads pull in 6 figure jobs

Let's just say this guy did well in geology.

2614857-7410027542-randy.jpg
  • Holds a PhD
  • Solved the spontaneous combustion crisis of 99' (fart in moderation)
  • nobel prize winner
  • musically talented
Sounds well accomplished

take physics. if you're doing computer science, it will be the one that makes most sense.

Computational Biology is a hot market. Granted, it's an AS, I'm seeing fresh grads pull in 6 figure jobs
do you know what computational biology actually entails? because i do computational biology. and you wont understand it by taking bio 101.

It depends on what you are good at. If you hate memorization take physics. If you like memorization take biology and geology. Chemistry is in the middle of the extremes. Personally, I would take physics and chemistry because I hate memorization.

I think chemistry is the hardest but I only took physics past grade 10 because it was the only one to really interest me.

All four are interesting imo but chemistry is definitely the hardest of those four.
Nonsense. Physics (particularly E&M) is way harder than chemistry.

Maxwells equations, yikes. Don't wanna do that shit again.

*edit: well, it also depends on how comfortable you are with calculus/mathematics

Most chemistry courses don't even require calculus until the Jr. Year. Physics they expect you to know that shit off the bat.

do you know what computational biology actually entails? because i do computational biology. and you wont understand it by taking bio 101.
Fill me in. I'm curious. 6 figures for an A.S. degree???

The best one for you and the most useful would be physics. If you take an analog circuits course you would need the material in the second physics course - electricity and magnetism.

the sweet science is the hardest.
it has the most effect on the brain of the ones who study it. literally.

the sweet science is the hardest.
it has the most effect on the brain of the ones who study it. literally.
In my personal research, it also lead to fractures in my nose and orbital bones.

I teach physics. It's easy when I'm the instructor. ;)

Psychology.

The human brain is the most complex system in the universe.

/Thread

Back