Which team will Lebron end up next season

Where does Lebron go next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah if lebron can put his ego aside and be a team player in san Antonio, i think they would have a real chance

Good luck getting Lebron to give up his head coaching/GM jobs.

Yeah if lebron can put his ego aside and be a team player in san Antonio, i think they would have a real chance

I’d love to see this just to see him finally have a coach...pop could also strategically rest him during regular season

If he can work something out with Kyrie, then Lebron @ Boston has the best chance of dethroning the Warriors.

Sometimes, rivalries need to be put aside for the greater good.

I want to visit the alternate reality where he joins the Warriors.

Lakers. Him and Kobe are gonna be straight rapin everyone.

Good luck getting Lebron to give up his head coaching/GM jobs.
thats another thing to seriously consider. has he matured enough to play for a head coach like Pop that can't be steamrolled? I find that unlikely. That would make the Lakers sound like a good fit as I don't think Walton will/can stand in his way. But for that to happen, Lonzo would have to be gone.

He’s going to my Lakers. And lmao @ a laker fan that doesn’t want him. Guess they’re used to 30 win seasons now.

Lakers would be better with PG and if they can sign Klay next season. Lebron will have opt out clauses and will be 35 next season. Its better to keep the young core and add young stars.

They might be able to trade for Leonard as well whom I'd rather have than Lebron.

Lakers would be better with PG and if they can sign Klay next season. Lebron will have opt out clauses and will be 35 next season. Its better to keep the young core and add young stars.

They might be able to trade for Leonard as well whom I'd rather have than Lebron.
Isnt he 33? So he’ll be 34 next season

Seattle Supersonics.

<BronTroll1>

Just about every pundit in the NBA universe is roasting Lebron's ass this morning for that effort he turned in last night. I'm not saying it reduces his stock but its something to think about. You piece your franchise out to somehow land Lebron and he may just decide to leave after a year or two. Meanwhile your shit is in ashes.

Just about every pundit in the NBA universe is roasting Lebron's ass this morning for that effort he turned in last night. I'm not saying it reduces his stock but its something to think about. You piece your franchise out to somehow land Lebron and he may just decide to leave after a year or two. Meanwhile your shit is in ashes.

Exactly the reason I dont want the Lakers to sign him.

rockets. He needs to win next season....not coming years.

As long as he goes to a team that has an actual chance against GS, I'm good.

Sixers feel like they make the most sense. I don't see the Celtics shaking up their roster for him.

Harlem Globetrotters

They may roast him for the final game of the yoffs but there isn't a team in the league that isn't a instant contender if you add LBJ.
His stock is fine and only talking heads say otherwise

Back