Which team will Lebron end up next season

Where does Lebron go next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to see him on the Spurs.

yeh seeing as how Boston did in the yoffs, they probably don't need Kyrie or that white guy, I forget his name.
They overachieved big time and would be fools if they think they can sustain that without their 2 best players. Even though its matter of time before tatum is better than hayward

Lebron doesn't want to go to the best coast, he's scared of west coast playoff basketball. He'll stay in the least coast beaten up on the Washington Generals and Drake's team come playoff time.

..dump Hayward. Not Kyrie.

They're going to have a very hard time dumping Gordon Hayward on anyone at this point. He just had to have a second surgery on his ankle, they're hoping he'll be OK by the start of the season. So you have a career 15.6ppg, shooting 44%, making $28+ million a year over the next 4 seasons coming off a serious injury that isn't even healed. Who ever takes on that contract is putting a nail in the coffin for that teams GM. Danny Ainge already screwed Cavs once with IT.

As a Lakers fan I don't want him. I believe he stays in the East with either Philly or Boston.

Probabaly Lakers, he has a home in California and said his next move will be about whats best for his long term businesss goals outside of basketball.

Based off current payroll these two teams are the front runners, imo:

LA Lakers $34,564,080
Philadelphia $44,836,135

I voted heat just cuz I'm a Homer ,but no seriously he better stay in the east

think hes heading to lakers, would love to see him sign with kawhi wherever he ends up

I'm thinking Lakers. He will have to drag another sorry team with him but maybe they can get him some help like Paul George or Kawhai

I think Philly would be the smartest pick, but my gut tells me he wants to stay in Cleveland.

Smart pick is Philly or San Antonio.

Realistic pick is LA or staying in Cleveland.

Voted Miami because a nostalgia reunion would be cool.

I dunno, but please be with a team that actually have a chance to win.

Philly would be terrible. Unless you want don't want Simmons to keep developing into point-forward. Relying on him to be more of shooter is bad news.

Back