Which UFC fighter faced the most PED users in his career?

He didn't have a Tue vs. Anderson in the first fight.
Edit: my bad. He did have one, he was just over 4 time the t:e ratio limit.
No, he didn't have a TUE in the 1st fight. He never disclosed that he was using testosterone for that fight.

No most of the fighters cant afford NFL designer steroids like for example that Jones has access to through his brothers.
His brothers' steroids must such then because both Jones and his brother got busted for doping in the same week.

No, he didn't have a TUE in the 1st fight. He never disclosed that he was using testosterone for that fight.
He got one in may 2010, fight was in August. But he blew WAY past the t:e limit for it.

OK. Again, my bad. I'm blaming reporters for not getting their shit straight though.

Last edited:
He got one in may 2010, fight was in August. But he blew WAY past the t:e limit for it.
No he didn't. They don't test T:E when you actually have a TUE for testosterone because your T:E ratio will always be off because the body stops producing testosterone because of the addition of exogenous testosterone into the system.

Who did he supposedly receive a TUE from?

No he didn't. They don't test T:E when you actually have a TUE for testosterone because your T:E ratio will always be off because the body stops producing testosterone because of the addition of exogenous testosterone into the system.

Who did he supposedly receive a TUE from?
My bad. The article I read earlier to refresh my memory was the one (out of all of them, apparently) that claimed he did.

His brothers' steroids must such then because both Jones and his brother got busted for doping in the same week.
No they worked perfect it was the estrogen blockers that they found. They are used to minimize side effects from steroids.

I mean yeah, but do people really think, taking all the evidence into consideration, that he was using his whole career? He admitted to take some things to recover from one of the most horrific injuries in MMA history.

In addition, what really speaks loudly (in my opinion), is that the drug test he failed was not random. It's not like stingier drug testing finally caught the guy. He would have failed the post fight test at any point in his career but he never had. I think if we're all being unbiased and taking everything into account it sounds more than reasonable that he didn't have experience doing this and hence he got caught on the standard post fight test.

Actually, IIRC

- it was the first random tests since USADA updated thier testing regime that brought Anderson undone (i.e. the stricter testing DID affect him, catching him out from where he probably used to be able to cycle through)
- steroids are counterproductive when it comes to recovering from broken bones
- the dick pills excuse was ridiculous

...this is if we're all being unbiased, as you suggested.

Anderson Silva has been in there with:

Dan Henderson (TRT user at the time they fought)
Chael Sonnen (TRT abuser at the time they fought)
Vitor Belfort (TRT user at the time they fought)
Stephan Bonnar (Tested posotivie for anabolic steroids right after they fought)
Nate Marquardt (TRT abuser at the time they fought)
Chris Leben (tested positive as well)

You forget Silva was one himself.

Actually, IIRC

- it was the first random tests since USADA updated thier testing regime that brought Anderson undone (i.e. the stricter testing DID affect him, catching him out from where he probably used to be able to cycle through)
- steroids are counterproductive when it comes to recovering from broken bones
- the dick pills excuse was ridiculous

...this is if we're all being unbiased, as you suggested.
Anderson's failed test was done by Nevada, through (I think) Drug-Free Sport. It predated USADA' contract with the UFC. Meaning the first one he failed, weeks before the Diaz fight, not the fight night test that he also failed.

If they had a TUE then you cannot count them

Why not, they were still taking anabolic steroids. Loophole or not, besides, the OP makes no mention of legality, so yes. I can absolutely include them.

Back