Which was more brutal: Marlon Moraes KO, Matt Brown KO, Kelvin Gasteum KO or Francis Ngannou KO?

Replace Gastelum ko with Matt Brown elbow.

I go with the head knee. Nganno was clearly the most powerful but it hits pretty square and Overeem is a pretty big guy. If Nganno hit Sterling with that Sterling would be dead, however if Nganno hit Reem with the Moreas knee. Reem would be pretty dead. The knee hitting side on also causes excessive TMJ (Jaw) Laterotrusion (side to side) and Cervical rotation.
Watching the Moraes KO I was also concerned about Sterlings neck breaking on landing.
Still glad I’m not taking shots like that

Ngannou KO because he hits the hardest and dat whiplash.

AlarmedPitifulBengaltiger-size_restricted.gif

Or

PointlessPoliteChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

Or

UnfinishedElatedFalcon-size_restricted.gif
Marlon not even close

Moraes by far. Alj was completely out and had to be heaped onto a stretecher and carted out of the arena. The Reem got up and could stand minutes later.

Moraes by far. Alj was completely out and had to be heaped onto a stretecher and carted out of the arena. The Reem got up and could stand minutes later.
Yup and morons still pick francics because of being big with muscles

This.
Bisping and Reem were fine right after. Al was sent to the hospital

Bisping amazingly wasn't out cold after that. He was in zombie mode trying to get back up and Kelvin even laid some ground and pound. Even after the ref pulled Kelvin off Bisping was trying to get up a split second later. He was probably out but only for a split second or so.

Sterling and Overeem looked like they were legitimately dead. Sterling was out cold with his eyes open and his body locked in some sort of spasm. The Sterling KO was the first time after watching a fight I was googling to see if the guy was still alive or not.

I would have to go with moraes. just because sterling was "out" for a couple minutes. pretty high on the brutal-meter

Before saturday, i easily would have said reem....but that sterling ko is the kind of knockout i dont like seeing in fights i.e. devastating and causing concern the guy is dead

On the other hand, maybe ive seen reem knocked out in so many unusual and devastating ways to be phased by it now

KB46Mie.gif

"Mouthguard spit out like a bad boxing movie" KO

knockout-gif.gif

The "Even herb is shook" KO

stoppage-vs-overeem1.gif

The "Caveman KO from full guard"

10001888.gif

The "reem just remembered he forgot to DVR gossip girl" KO

travis-browne-3.gif

The "reem does his johnny lawrence impression" KO

200w.gif

The " rothwell got more winded doing a victory dance than he did trying to finish you" KO

Last edited:
I reckon Matt Brown's elbow to Diego Sanchez deserves a mention

Marlon's AO has been Ko'd like 11 times now + kickboxing +gym wars him getting knocked out was kind of a formality, Marlon cracked Aljo's seal so to speak brutally

Imagine catching an uppercut thrown from the hip by Ngannou. Imagine that.

Imagine it.

The Moraes ko was the cleanest and Aljamain was already hurt from before so that was serious damage. The Ngannou ko was on a guy who had been ko'd seemingly a 100 times and he hit him with a huge follow up shot which made it even worse.

The Gastelum ko was on a guy who had been stopped a few times, had been hurt very very often and got hrut badly only 2 weeks before.

Either the Gastelum or Ngannou ko both did severe damage to guys who already received enough brain trauma for a few lives

How the fuck did Reem get hit by that?

Like damn dude.. How can you beat up Badr Hari in kickboxing and get caught with that shit

Back