Which was more impressive, Anderson destroying Forrest or Conor destroy Alvarez?

Maybe Conor vs Eddie.... Eddie is or at least was supposed to be better than Forest...

Silva making forrest look like a kid trying to wrestle with his dad.

Conor Alvez may be the most humiliating loss for a champion in the history of fighting. He talked all that shit to Conor, and then the fight was like Mike Tyson toying with a stupid child. Absolute rape. Conor could have had one arm tied behind his back and still spark out Eddie

Andy Forrest was a gimmie.
Cos he fucked up ufc 97
Wasn't as impressive as they make out

Conor.
It was against a champion in a title fight. Alvarez is better than Griffin. Griffin also has rubbish striking so it was made easier for Silva.
Meh, I wouldnt say Griffin has terrible striking, and he was also much bigger than AS. Alvarez won the title a fight before by major upset, he wasnt even like top 5 in the division, and much smaller than Conor in the fight. Both were impressive, but Silva entering the matrix was sick.

Anderson, not even comparable, if you re not a dolly groupie

U realize
6Akp.gif

29uq99c.jpg

246AA83D51ECE7CB15BAC0

MkXlgkcYmd4is.gif

14uP0aztSvUy1a.gif

conor-drops-alvarez.gif
eddie tripped conor in the first gif.
Andy forrest was predator prey.

Dude...Conor has become quite a trashy human being, and not he's making MMA worse in the eye of a public.
I doubt he'll fight again and kinda hope he doesn't , because he's not good for a sport.

That being said, he dominated a very strong, overall skillful, and experienced opponent. Who was the best LW in the world at the time of the fight.
Forrest has never been on Alvarez' level...with all due respect.

oh please.. Never on the same level? Forrest WAS champion of a LHW, so yes he was on Alverez level. Its all relative to the time of when they fought. Forrest was the bigger man and one fight removed from his time as the LHW champ who had just beaten rampage and rua. Anderson moved up and destroyed him. Im sure you can search the old threads and find a bunch of old ones where many were divided on who would win. They thought forrest would be too big and aggressive. I have no problem with you picking Conor in this debate but dont fall for that crap, ie. Comparing two different fighter at different weight classes and in different eras..

That being said, IMO Alvarez win wasn't as impressive to me. He was much smaller, and Conor never entered the matrix. Both impressive in their own right but Andy all the way for me

oh please.. Never on the same level? Forrest WAS champion of a LHW, so yes he was on Alverez level. Its all relative to the time of when they fought. Forrest was the bigger man and one fight removed from his time as the LHW champ who had just beaten rampage and rua. Anderson moved up and destroyed him. Im sure you can search the old threads and find a bunch of old ones where many were divided on who would win. They thought forrest would be too big and aggressive. I have no problem with you picking Conor in this debate but dont fall for that crap, ie. Comparing two different fighter at different weight classes and in different eras..

That being said, IMO Alvarez win wasn't as impressive to me. He was much smaller, and Conor never entered the matrix. Both impressive in their own right but Andy all the way for me

No, they absolutely weren't on the same level.
Griffin's skills have never come any close to Alvarez'. In any criteria.
And Griffin WAS NOT a champion by the time the fight happened. He came from a TKO loss to a MUCH SMALLER Rashad (even smaller than Anderson) where he turtled like an infant under Rashad's punches.

And no, he was not MUCH bigger than Silva.

And no, you WILL NOT find the old threads that predict Griffin win.

I don't need to prove you wrong. You claim that a specific fighter is a clear number 1 because I do not claim a different fighter is?
That is silly even by Sherdog logic, and all the Latin in the world won't change that.

You see, there is a basic principle in logic by which the one making claims is the one who needs to do the proving, not the other way around.

So go on, and prove to the best of your abilities.
I'll give you a hint: being a champion is a proof of a victory over a former champion, not a badge of undisputed value.

OK, first of all my apologies for using terminology you don't understand.
I should've taken the IQ discrepancy between us into consideration.

Secondly, let me please burst your little bubble:
Alvarez being number 1 after beating RDA is not my claim.
It is something that every official and unofficial ranking accepted. Same with Bisping, same with Serra.
I agree with this statement, and it makes sense. I brought it to expose you as a Conor hater without any common sense, and to shove the truth to your stupid face - but it's not that I bring up some theory that ANYONE needs to prove.

In conclusion: whether you like it or not - Conor McGregor beat the champion, #1 LW in the world, and this is more impressive than beating ex-champ. And this is just one of the reasons.

Destroying Forrest wasnt even impressive. Forrest was drugged out moving in slow motion and he wasnt very good. The fact that he ever became a champ is pretty embarrassing

Both amazing performances but Conor did take solid low kicks and a punch. Forest was bigger, had a better resume than Eddie ...yet Anderson clowned him like he was some random Walmart shopper who had wandered into the cage.

Forest was bigger, had a better resume than Eddie

He was not significantly bigger than Anderson.
He DEFINITELY had worse resume.
Let alone skillset and the position at the time of the fight.

All those who choose Anderson:

I understand that you're biased because you hate Conor.
But with choosing Anderson, you do not devalue Conor - you devalue Eddie Alvarez, a great fighter that has been in the game long before Conor even heard of MMA.
And you make it look like putting a beating on him is a piece of cake.

Be ashamed.

Nobody is devaluing Alvarez or saying it was a piece of cake. In fact everybody agrees both were displays of major skill gaps but you are so intent on defending your side of something that is purely subjective you are making shit up.

OK, first of all my apologies for using terminology you don't understand.
I should've taken the IQ discrepancy between us into consideration.

Secondly, let me please burst your little bubble:
Alvarez being number 1 after beating RDA is not my claim.
It is something that every official and unofficial ranking accepted. Same with Bisping, same with Serra.
I agree with this statement, and it makes sense. I brought it to expose you as a Conor hater without any common sense, and to shove the truth to your stupid face - but it's not that I bring up some theory that ANYONE needs to prove.

In conclusion: whether you like it or not - Conor McGregor beat the champion, #1 LW in the world, and this is more impressive than beating ex-champ. And this is just one of the reasons.

No worries dude. If you wish to treat rankings as the living word of god that's up to you. Just make sure to let others know you're an idiot in advance and no one would attempt to burst your bubble.

No worries dude. If you wish to treat rankings as the living word of god that's up to you. Just make sure to let others know you're an idiot in advance and no one would attempt to burst your bubble.

And another reductio ad absurdum. Of course. You are left with no points you can bring to this debate, and now you're just pathetically trying to insult me.
Sorry, I take insults only from people smarter than me, and you are dumber than my cat.

You cannot dispute rankings, because you're unable to rank them on your own and have no opinion of your own.
You're just a blind, biased hater.

Conor vs Eddie - Conor went up in weight class to fight the current champ of a higher weight class. Eddie is by far a better more well rounded fighter then Forrest.

For me, Silva lost a shit ton of stock once he was caught cheating.. So imo hes not even in the running for GOAT status. Sure he looked impressive against Forrest, but who cares? Forrest was never considered an elite fighter. Forrest's biggest win was against a dogshit Shogun performance (UFC 76) 9/10 Shogun destroys him.

Forrest and Bonner were given shots at Silva because they had such a great fight which Dana credits that fight what put UFC on the map.. They had no fucking business stepping in against Silva.. But then again who gives a shit.. Silva is a known cheater, so it doesn't matter..

Like how much is the UFC marketing team paying these guys to keep this coward relevant?

You should go confront the pathetic "coward".

<36>

Forum trolls calling professional prize-fighters "cowards"...

Back