White House Rejects Additional Pandemic Funding for CDC, Testing and Contact Tracing

If the CDC weren't such fuck ups, they'd get their funding.

I'm sorry that "They have an acronym that sounds prestigious and totally trustworthy" doesn't cut it for Trump.
Just amazed how you die hard Trump supporters managed to defend him for the indefensible. We are having a spike in cases and ICU units are starting to fill up in part because the Trump admin brushes off the seriousness of the issue and resists promotion of face masks.

Last edited:
Did anyone actually read the article....big surprise here :

"The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to reveal confidential deliberations, cautioned that the talks were fluid and the numbers were in flux."

Usual liberal sources, but anyways there's not a damned thing of substance in this article as even the anonymous sources say things were fluid and could change. If anything this sounds like normal posturing in regards to an enormous spending bill.

Anyways, something to note is that the CDC is no longer in charge of data collection for Covid-19, so it makes sense that they would see a reduction in their budget.

- Hiring of thousands of temporary contact tracers across the country
- Developing a centralized database to process information for 50 different states, each with their own system
- Additional testing sites
- Expanding lab capacity

This was supported by GOP by the way.

Lol the fuckwits in here don't care, they are members of the cult of Trump. Anything he supports they support, anything he shit talks they do to.

Fuck the GOP, who cares what they want, anything to keep gargling daddies balls for just a bit longer. Right guys?

I don't understand how anyone could think contact tracing is a good idea. Fucking 1984 in here
So you think you're not be traced now and all of your location information sold to advertisers, how cute. You must use that fox News freedom phone cell service

Your 'freedum' wont mean zhit when you're in the hospital on a ventilator gasping for your last breaths will it?

You didn't really mean to post this nonsense...did you? Or was this a sarcastic post and I missed the /s?

I am more than willing to keep away from your stupidity, but COVID-19 won't.
Don’t bring ridiculous “stats “ from shit sources if you want me to take you seriously.

This admin knows Trumps house of cards would come crumbling down in a second term. May as well get him out and put Biden in place so when shit hits the fan from Trumps incompetence, they can point and say it’s the Democrats fault.

I always thought that's what they did in 08 as well , they figured Obama would fail and the they could waltz in in 2012

Thank God Trump rejected this

Exactly.

Who cares if the numbers hit 100k new cases a day, fuck it, even 200k/day.

The most important thing here is clearly maintaining the freedom to never wear a mask or have anyone try to track and trace virus origins.

Fucking rube S.Koreans. I mean sure, they've basically eradicated the virus. Sure, life there is basically back to normal. But they clearly don't know what true freedom is!!

America fuck yeah!!

Trump 2020!!

Did anyone actually read the article....big surprise here :

"The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to reveal confidential deliberations, cautioned that the talks were fluid and the numbers were in flux."

Usual liberal sources, but anyways there's not a damned thing of substance in this article as even the anonymous sources say things were fluid and could change. If anything this sounds like normal posturing in regards to an enormous spending bill.

Anyways, something to note is that the CDC is no longer in charge of data collection for Covid-19, so it makes sense that they would see a reduction in their budget.
Everyone read it, it's not complicated. Everyone understands why the White House is not wishing to further fund the CDC. It's a political stance, has nothing to do with public health or fiscal responsibility. Trump wants the virus to go away in people's minds, but the only way to do that is to actually do something about the virus. He's done nothing so far.

Exactly.

Who cares if the numbers hit 100k new cases a day, fuck it, even 200k/day.

The most important thing here is clearly maintaining the freedom to never wear a mask or have anyone try to track and trace virus origins.

Fucking rube S.Koreans. I mean sure, they've basically eradicated the virus. Sure, life there is basically back to normal. But they clearly don't know what true freedom is!!

America fuck yeah!!

Trump 2020!!

Sorry man. I don't believe in this pandemic and I don't want to be traced. Just leave me alone please.

We'd be much better off as a country if we stopped this nonsense and resumed normalcy. Open everything back up, but use common sense like isolating the old, the fat and the sick. This has gone on quite long enough.

Back