White Lives Matter march ends in interracial couple attacked.

AgonyandIrony

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Surprised I didn't see this, wanted to be lazy and not to have to start a thread lol. So the "Blood and Soil chanting WP cats from Charlottesville" marched again, but nothing came of it after they were shouted down by counter protesters so they went to a restaurant, found an interracial couple, ruined their dinner and insinuated she should leave with them. That fucking cunt Matthew Heimbach was a big part of all of this.

3200.jpg

gettyimages-867653414.jpg

I went to Brentwood this evening to escape the rally chaos in Murfreesboro. Guess who showed up at the restaurant I was at. I recognized them as soon as they walked in, and I wondered if anyone else there knew. These guys, maybe 20 of them, dressed in all black, paraded through to an adjoining room, and immediately started harassing a biracial couple there. It broke out into a huge fight with them busting open the face of the white girl who was furious with them for harassing them. I honestly can’t believe this is happening. My heart hurts. I’m shaking and trying not to cry. I try to always stay positive on FB, but I think in light of today’s events, I get a pass...I’m just mortified.
“White Lives Matter,” she said. The group then asked her to leave her partner and join them, which is when the argument started. The woman reportedly went outside with the group to try to deescalate the situation.

“After another woman in the group reportedly began to argue with the victim, a man allegedly struck her in the face with his fist, causing a cut above her eye,” the police report read.

http://www.theroot.com/white-lives-matter-members-attack-interracial-couple-af-1819969887
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...cial-couple-brentwood-tennessee-a8027151.html

Videos in the links of the physical altercation. The white power cunts jumped in their cars and ran apparently, I guess one of the organizers of the white lives matter march said it didn't represent them lol, but that troll looking cunt Heimbach is a well known white supremacist and anti-Semite.

Also what the fuck is it with white power cunts being so fuck all ugly?

he should not have attacked that couple .. it was the wrong thing to do

Surprised I didn't see this, wanted to be lazy and not to have to start a thread lol. So the "Blood and Soil chanting WP cats from Charlottesville" marched again, but nothing came of it after they were shouted down by counter protesters so they went to a restaurant, found an interracial couple, ruined their dinner and insinuated she should leave with them. That fucking cunt Matthew Heimbach was a big part of all of this.

3200.jpg

gettyimages-867653414.jpg

http://www.theroot.com/white-lives-matter-members-attack-interracial-couple-af-1819969887
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...cial-couple-brentwood-tennessee-a8027151.html

Videos in the links of the physical altercation. The white power cunts jumped in their cars and ran apparently, I guess one of the organizers of the white lives matter march said it didn't represent them lol, but that troll looking cunt Heimbach is a well known white supremacist and anti-Semite.

Also what the fuck is it with white power cunts being so fuck all ugly?

I just watched the video footage.

It appears to begin with the black guy calling the white guy a "n*gger", then saying something about how he will fuck his hoes. Then a catfight ensues, with one female punching another in the face. Then a crowd of mostly men forms, and the violence is stopped but the black man still seems very angry.

* = i

These people can barely gather a group of 50 people most of the time. Does anyone have any legitimate statistics that show this is a real growing threat?

I just watched the video footage.

It appears to begin with the black guy calling the white guy a "n*gger", then saying something about how he will fuck his hoes. Then a catfight ensues, with one female punching another in the face. Then a crowd of mostly men forms, and the violence is stopped but the black man still seems very angry.

* = i
What? Which video? The one video is already deep into the altercation and the guy filming gets into it with a bystander. The second video is the victim going outside and being accosted after being bloodied indoors.

These dorks worried about the preservation of the "white race" are always the worst examples of it. If they're the ones preserving it, I say let it die.

Relevant: https://www.reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/

It's weird coming from Irish blood, I don't inherently feel "white" based on Irish and Irish-American history. So when people talk about White pride I always think "fuck off" and when people say "WELL WHITE PEOPLE DID!" I always think.. "fuck off"

This is so fucking sad.

How the hell have race relations gotten this fucked up all over again.

Id say im shocked people here defend Nazis, but im not shocked.

What? Which video? The one video is already deep into the altercation and the guy filming gets into it with a bystander. The second video is the victim going outside and being accosted after being bloodied indoors.

My point is: there is no video evidence of the interracial couple being attacked. Maybe there is eyewitness evidence (haven't looked into it). But purely on the basis of the available video, the black guy was being most belligerent.

Last edited:
There are currently under 10,000 KKK members in the entire USA (330,000,000 total population). I couldn't find stats on neo-nazis. If anyone has some please share..

Organizer of Charlottesville's Unite the Right rally described as onetime wannabe liberal activist

It's happened twice now where the leader of these white supremacist groups have a history of being liberal activists.. I can only find this one link quickly.. how is it that a hardcore liberal flips to the LEADER / KEY SPEAKER of a white supremacist group so quickly?

One guy was a CNN blog contributor and had done community organizing for Obama. Then went full neo-nazi.. wtf? To me that sounds like a potential agent provocateur.

There are forces at work trying to engineer a civil war, but I think it will be unsuccessful. One thing they're doing extremely well however is polarizing both groups and stopping any kind of unity.. there's no middle ground, just SJWs and nazis.

The ruling class have always played both sides against each other.

Liberals = antifa and SJWS

Republicans = nazis

The media is manipulating your perception of reality.

There are currently under 10,000 KKK members in the entire USA (330,000,000 total population). I couldn't find stats on neo-nazis. If anyone has some please share..

Organizer of Charlottesville's Unite the Right rally described as onetime wannabe liberal activist

It's happened twice now where the leader of these white supremacist groups have a history of being liberal activists.. I can only find this one link quickly.. how is it that a hardcore liberal flips to the LEADER / KEY SPEAKER of a white supremacist group so quickly?

One guy was a CNN blog contributor and had done community organizing for Obama. Then went full neo-nazi.. wtf? To me that sounds like a potential agent provocateur.

There are forces at work trying to engineer a civil war, but I think it will be unsuccessful. One thing they're doing extremely well however is polarizing both groups and stopping any kind of unity.. there's no middle ground, just SJWs and nazis.

The ruling class have always played both sides against each other.

Liberals = antifa and SJWS

Republicans = nazis

The media is manipulating your perception of reality.

Great post and not at all beyond the realm of possibility.

Moderate fence sitters are lukewarm and useless to the puppet masters.

These people can barely gather a group of 50 people most of the time. Does anyone have any legitimate statistics that show this is a real growing threat?

"They're in the White House!"
-Real leftist argument I've seen used online about this subject

Id say im shocked people here defend Nazis, but im not shocked.

What nazis are you talking about and who is defending them?

You have nobody to attack because nobody is attacking you, so you have to make shit up.

It's weird coming from Irish blood, I don't inherently feel "white" based on Irish and Irish-American history. So when people talk about White pride I always think "fuck off" and when people say "WELL WHITE PEOPLE DID!" I always think.. "fuck off"

You sound conflicted about being white

Back