White Lives Matter march ends in interracial couple attacked.

I'll answer you and Comeback with this. It would be silly to broadly be proud to be Asian American. Proud of being Chinese American, etc etc makes far more sense. The African American history is different than almost every ethnic in the US historically unless their family emigrated here.

How about native american? Where are they on your pride scale?

Surprised I didn't see this, wanted to be lazy and not to have to start a thread lol. So the "Blood and Soil chanting WP cats from Charlottesville" marched again, but nothing came of it after they were shouted down by counter protesters so they went to a restaurant, found an interracial couple, ruined their dinner and insinuated she should leave with them. That fucking cunt Matthew Heimbach was a big part of all of this.

3200.jpg

gettyimages-867653414.jpg

http://www.theroot.com/white-lives-matter-members-attack-interracial-couple-af-1819969887
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...cial-couple-brentwood-tennessee-a8027151.html

Videos in the links of the physical altercation. The white power cunts jumped in their cars and ran apparently, I guess one of the organizers of the white lives matter march said it didn't represent them lol, but that troll looking cunt Heimbach is a well known white supremacist and anti-Semite.

This is why I have a toaster. If that were me and my wife in that restaurant I would not have said a word to those bastards, but the second they started to get too close to my personal space I would've shot one of them.

Also what the fuck is it with white power cunts being so fuck all ugly?

That's how retarded inbreds usually look.

I just watched the video footage.

It appears to begin with the black guy calling the white guy a "n*gger", then saying something about how he will fuck his hoes. Then a catfight ensues, with one female punching another in the face. Then a crowd of mostly men forms, and the violence is stopped but the black man still seems very angry.

* = i

Just being honest, but this is what I immediately thought.

Good thing racetards are here to just ask questions. Might be too many people speaking ill of nazis, otherwise

I grew up telling White supremacists that the "white race" is nonexistent, that saying "white" and lumping everyone in one group detracts from thousands of years of history.

Maybe you should also explain that to American journalists? Absolutely nobody on the left seems to be even remotely consistent with that statement.
If somebody thinks voting for Trump was wrong, he emphasizes that white people voted for Trump. We don't look at or care about if more Italian-Americans, German-Americans, or Swedish-Americans, voted for Trump, it's simply white people. Nobody even started an attempt to find the answer because nobody cares.
After the Vegas shooting, 'white people and mass shootings' has become a meme in the MSM (even though perpetrators of all ethnicities are close to their % of the American population btw), nobody tries to find out whether Americans of Italian descent or Americans of British descent commit more mass shootings.
When the media talks about behavior which they think is linked to a certain group, this group is 'white people', not Southern-, Central- or Northern- Europeans.
When social scientists conduct surveys, you'll find a distinction like X% of black people think..., Y% of white people think.....
I've never seen a study, at least not recently, which looks at 'X% of Americans born in families of Italian descent think..."
Looks like white people, a white race or white culture only exists when we try to assign some sort of problem to a group of people.

hRTL5JN.png

e8v0xcQ.png

Av8DxxZ.png

pGB1Cmv.png

Last edited:
Maybe you should also explain that to American journalists? Absolutely nobody on the left seems to be even remotely consistent with that statement.
If somebody thinks voting for Trump was wrong, he emphasizes that white people voted for Trump. We don't look at or care about if more Italian-Americans, German-Americans, or Swedish-Americans, voted for Trump it's simply white people. Nobody even started an attempt to find the answer because nobody cares.
After the Vegas shooting, 'white people and mass shootings' has become a meme in the MSM (even though perpetrators of all ethnicities are close to their % of the American population btw), nobody tries to find out whether Americans of Italian descent or Americans of British descent commit more mass shootings.
When the media talks about behavior which they think is linked to a certain group, this group is 'white people', not Southern-, Central- or Northern- Europeans.
When social scientists conduct surveys, you'll find a distinction like X% of black people think..., Y% of white people think.....
I've never seen a study, at least not recently, which looks at 'X% of Americans born in families of Italian descent think..."
Looks like white people, a white race or white culture only exists when we try to assign some sort of problem to a group of people.

hRTL5JN.png

e8v0xcQ.png

Av8DxxZ.png

pGB1Cmv.png
Good post!

As I wrote in another thread on this subject.

If a person truly believes in a post-tribalistic human race that will give birth to a healthy citizen patriotism, then he or she must work for a loyality to the universal, which in turn means to betray the particulate and that only works if you are not only attacking other "ingroups".

As long as you villify and blindly accepts racism towards whites, then there will never be a society that moves past tribalism.

Evidently, the left in general proclaims to fight racism but as long as some racism is ok, then there will never be a post-tribalistic society.

This is so fucking sad.

How the hell have race relations gotten this fucked up all over again.
It's not necessarily, this is a small pocket of abhorrent behavior. In the Twitter age, we're seeing basically everything that's happening out there. The difference between now and the 1960's is this kind of thing was commonplace and brushed under the rug when it got too heavy for the public to stomach. Now you've got a spotlight on these scumbags and millions of people to denounce it.

I disagree. King did win and it hasn't done us a whole lot of favors. Malcolm's ideology was much more of a recipe for success than Martins.

Success at what? The unraveling of a true multicultural nation?

Is it wrong to be proud of being white?

Is it wrong to be proud of being black?

To be honest the answer is meant to be in my post that you quoted. Perhaps I was unclear, I'm sick with the flu and am running a high fever.

Pride as a way to demonize others and foment conflict with other cultural groups is not great.

Respecting your own past and understanding the good and bad, that is constructive.

If somebody thinks voting for Trump was wrong, he emphasizes that white people voted for Trump. We don't look at or care about if more Italian-Americans, German-Americans, or Swedish-Americans, voted for Trump, it's simply white people. Nobody even started an attempt to find the answer because nobody cares.

hRTL5JN.png

e8v0xcQ.png

Av8DxxZ.png

pGB1Cmv.png
I agree that lumping together all white people is wrong, but it's the same for black people. While a large majority will identify as African Americans, a large part of white people just identify as Americans, there's many races in Africa. The continent is massive, the Sahara desert alone is the size of the US. There's many different people and cultures, there's not one black culture, in America or Africa.

Good post!

As I wrote in another thread on this subject.

If a person truly believes in a post-tribalistic human race that will give birth to a healthy citizen patriotism, then he or she must work for a loyality to the universal, which in turn means to betray the particulate and that only works if you are not only attacking other "ingroups".

As long as you villify and blindly accepts racism towards whites, then there will never be a society that moves past tribalism.

Evidently, the left in general proclaims to fight racism but as long as some racism is ok, then there will never be a post-tribalistic society.
The thing is, I think the guy I quoted has a point. Terms like 'white people' or 'white culture' are very vague, at best.
You see that with far-right ultra-nationalists in Europe, where British nationalists might complain about Romanian immigration or German nationalists about a Polish invasion.
They speak different languages, their history is very different form each other, they don't share the same traditions and mannerisms.
Even food in Hungary is completely different from food in Italy. A Russian family in Austria or Italy will be seen as foreigners.
But people are very selective when it comes to drawing conclusions from this reality.

I'm not even explosive, but it bothers the hell out of me that people are still offended by interracial couples.

The thing is, I think the guy I quoted has a point. Terms like 'white people' or 'white culture' are very vague, at best.
You see that with far-right ultra-nationalists in Europe, where British nationalists might complain about Romanian immigration or German nationalists about a Polish invasion.
They speak different languages, their history is very different form each other, they don't share the same traditions and mannerisms.
Even food in Hungary is completely different from food in Italy. A Russian family in Austria or Italy will be seen as foreigners.
But people are very selective when it comes to drawing conclusions from this reality.
I think it's safe to say lumping any group together based on general skin complexion is a fallacy. The reality is a lot more complex and it's always evolving, we can't keep generalizing on either side.

Last edited:
I'm not even explosive, but it bothers the hell out of me that people are still offended by interracial couples.
Especially when you consider that white people commonly have Neanderthal DNA, we've always been mixing and exchanging.

I agree that lumping together all white people is wrong, but it's the same for black people. While a large majority will identify as African Americans, a large part of white people just identify as Americans, there's many races in Africa. The continent is massive, the Sahara desert alone is the size of the US. There's many different people and cultures, there's not one black culture, in America or Africa.
I didn't really try to compare black and white people. The guy I quoted made the argument that an ideology which defends the white race and white culture or their "European" ancestry is flawed because historically, different white nations had different cultures, traditions, languages etc.
While I think that's a valid point, looking at the group 'white people' or 'white Americans' isn't some sort of new concept introduced by white nationalists or the alt-right.
It's basically the mainstream view on society in America.

To be honest the answer is meant to be in my post that you quoted. Perhaps I was unclear, I'm sick with the flu and am running a high fever.

Pride as a way to demonize others and foment conflict with other cultural groups is not great.

Respecting your own past and understanding the good and bad, that is constructive.
Ok, that makes sense.

By your logic, we should not assume that a "white pride" activist is a bad person or is trying to create dissension. I agree.

Ok, that makes sense.

By your logic, we should not assume that a "white pride" activist is a bad person or is trying to create dissension. I agree.

Where are you in the Middle Kingdom? I'm down in Shenzhen.

Also, I would view anyone who goes to a "pride" rally with suspension in the category of "wanting to do good things."

Especially a white pride rally, as even if you are a good person, you should probably be wise enough to understand that a lot of the people who show up are not going to be good people wanting to do good things.

Where are you in the Middle Kingdom? I'm down in Shenzhen.

Also, I would view anyone who goes to a "pride" rally with suspension in the category of "wanting to do good things."

Especially a white pride rally, as even if you are a good person, you should probably be wise enough to understand that a lot of the people who show up are not going to be good people wanting to do good things.
Fully agree.

I have lived all over. Right now I live in TW.

I should probably give an alternative too: having a meeting to talk about the history of people, appreciate the culture, ECT. is a good idea.

Publicly going around yelling about white pride or black power, no, that is not good for most people or civil discourse.

Back