• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White Lives Matter march ends in interracial couple attacked.

Also what the fuck is it with white power cunts being so fuck all ugly?

2 things dude. 1 no one looks their best when they are raging out on hate and bellowing like a wounded hippo and 2 every year they face a shrinking gene pool. I havent known many girls that white supremacist was at the top of the he most bes

how many sherdoggers in the first and second pic?

There are currently under 10,000 KKK members in the entire USA (330,000,000 total population). I couldn't find stats on neo-nazis. If anyone has some please share..

Organizer of Charlottesville's Unite the Right rally described as onetime wannabe liberal activist

It's happened twice now where the leader of these white supremacist groups have a history of being liberal activists.. I can only find this one link quickly.. how is it that a hardcore liberal flips to the LEADER / KEY SPEAKER of a white supremacist group so quickly?

One guy was a CNN blog contributor and had done community organizing for Obama. Then went full neo-nazi.. wtf? To me that sounds like a potential agent provocateur.

There are forces at work trying to engineer a civil war, but I think it will be unsuccessful. One thing they're doing extremely well however is polarizing both groups and stopping any kind of unity.. there's no middle ground, just SJWs and nazis.

The ruling class have always played both sides against each other.

Liberals = antifa and SJWS

Republicans = nazis

The media is manipulating your perception of reality.

Lol. If you're a white male you're a neo-nazi.

https://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

Read the link and see how Trump is once again the bad guy somehow.

Lol. If you're a white male you're a neo-nazi.

https://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

Read the link and see how Trump is once again the bad guy somehow.
you don't have to be in the Klan to share their views,just like many from the religion of peace will never wear a suicide vest,but whisper under their breath to themselves ''fight the good fight brother'' when they take a venue of kids out at a concert.

You sound conflicted about being white

I grew up telling White supremacists that the "white race" is nonexistent, that saying "white" and lumping everyone in one group detracts from thousands of years of history. From the Franco-Anglo wars, to the Ango-Irish wars, so on so forth. Even here in America, the Italian-American history is different from the Irish-American history, which is different from German-American. I used this argument against neo nazis in the past, and I use it against anti white SJWs currently. I don't believe in this dumb idea of a white race.

No, I'm not conflicted. I remember moving from the city to a more country part of the state and being called a n*gger lover for dating a black girl though, they're the conflicted ones, not I. I know my heritage, I'm proud of what my people have overcome and if you think I'm going to be all "hurr durr you're good with the Irish now that you hate the Mexicans so we're all good right?" you're wrong.

To say I'm just white detracts what my family and my heritage have gone through.

Fuck white pride. Fuck white supremacists, the same type of cunts throwing fists at interracial couples were throwing rocks at my people on the docks. Being American and believing in the American dream will always be superior to skin color.

The bright side is there are only 40 or 50 of them at the rally.

I grew up telling White supremacists that the "white race" is nonexistent, that saying "white" and lumping everyone in one group detracts from thousands of years of history. From the Franco-Anglo wars, to the Ango-Irish wars, so on so forth. Even here in America, the Italian-American history is different from the Irish-American history, which is different from German-American. I used this argument against neo nazis in the past, and I use it against anti white SJWs currently. I don't believe in this dumb idea of a white race.

No, I'm not conflicted. I remember moving from the city to a more country part of the state and being called a n*gger lover for dating a black girl though, they're the conflicted ones, not I. I know my heritage, I'm proud of what my people have overcome and if you think I'm going to be all "hurr durr you're good with the Irish now that you hate the Mexicans so we're all good right?" you're wrong.

To say I'm just white detracts what my family and my heritage have gone through.

Fuck white pride. Fuck white supremacists, the same type of cunts throwing fists at interracial couples were throwing rocks at my people on the docks. Being American and believing in the American dream will always be superior to skin color.

Didn't think I was going to get my daily dose of progressive cringe so early.

Sure, nothing separates any people except good ideas, bad ideas, and varying degrees of excepting differences or hatred.

Hating these haters is just what they want, to feel oppressed, just like everyone else worried about "muh peeple." Right?

We should be calm, strong, and rather than giving into the mob or wanting to shoot or kill the badguys, we should use right and good ideas to nullify their nonsense. Historically I feel much better than political violence or returned hatred.

Martin Luther King should win in the end, not Malcolm X.

Same goes for black pride and Latino pride?

Yes.

As a nationalized form of hating and violence.

Yellow, brown, white, black, and purple upsidedown should be able to appreciate the good things about their past, and accept the bad things, without howling and throwing chairs like backwards hooligans.

People who want "power" though are looking for a weapon most times against other "meh peepels", not an endearing respect and humble reverence for the complications of history.

Yes.

As a nationalized form of hating and violence.

Yellow, brown, white, black, and purple upsidedown should be able to appreciate the good things about their past, and accept the bad things, without howling and throwing chairs like backwards hooligans.

People who want "power" though are looking for a weapon most times against other "meh peepels", not an endearing respect and humble reverence for the complications of history.
Is it wrong to be proud of being white?

Is it wrong to be proud of being black?

Is it wrong to be proud of being white?

Is it wrong to be proud of being black?

I'm curious as to your motives ITT.

But there is a difference. For most of American history, a white person's standing was based on their background. Anglo, Irish, Italian, German etc etc.

Blacks weren't wouldn't you agree? You seem to be purposely avoiding context in this argument.

Fair enough. As long as you also scoff at BLM, La Raza, and every other broad "race" based identification and unification just the same.

I'm curious as to your motives ITT.

But there is a difference. For most of American history, a white person's standing was based on their background. Anglo, Irish, Italian, German etc etc.

Blacks weren't wouldn't you agree? You seem to be purposely avoiding context in this argument.

If you are being honest and consistent then the answer to both of his questions should be 'yes'.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. If you're saying that blacks were treated as a separate class in US history so it's ok to be proud to be black, then please answer for me:

Is it wrong to be proud of being Asian?

I don't understand what you're trying to say. If you're saying that blacks were treated as a separate class in US history so it's ok to be proud to be black, then please answer for me:

Is it wrong to be proud of being Asian?

I'll answer you and Comeback with this. It would be silly to broadly be proud to be Asian American. Proud of being Chinese American, etc etc makes far more sense. The African American history is different than almost every ethnic in the US historically unless their family emigrated here.

I'll answer you and Comeback with this. It would be silly to broadly be proud to be Asian American. Proud of being Chinese American, etc etc makes far more sense. The African American history is different than almost every ethnic in the US historically unless their family emigrated here.
So if one's parents came from Ethiopa in the 1960s, it's wrong to feel black pride. Right?

This sounds like a story you made up.
Pride doesn't mean hate.

Back