Social White supremacists march on Orlando, waving swastika flags and raising Heil Hitler salutes

"No one on the right is deflecting and making up crazy CTs. Also, the crazy CTs are true, and I'm going to deflect."

Why do you keep ignoring the part about the group identifying as anarchist, pagan, Biden supporters that want to destroy America? Even if the group was legitimate they still don't align with the right in anyway. Still not ready to give up narrative, huh?

Why do you keep ignoring the part about the group identifying as anarchist, pagan, Biden supporters that want to destroy America? Even if the group was legitimate they still don't align with the right in anyway. Still not ready to give up narrative, huh?

It's silly. No liberals are trying to pretend that they're FBI agents or deflect from their existence.

What happened? You showed up late for the circle jerk?
This thread went just like I thought it would.
Derp Nazi’s are FBI.
I found out if a news story makes someone uncomfortable they call it fake or whataboutism the story.
This thread did check one box for me, never thought I would see anybody use that whack job Laura Loomer as a source to back up their opinion. That one actually made me laugh.
I was busy watching my Seminoles curb stomp LSU.

Right. They're just trying to paint them as conservatives and Trumpers. And none of you will acknowledge that they're not. How come?

No one really buys that. But more than that, read through the thread. The issue isn't the people as much as the fact that so many rightists instinctively rush to make up wild CTs and generally deflect.

@BFoe @WklySportsMemes @AnGrYcRoW

tumblr_nmsf43ikYV1tq4of6o1_500.gif
And you believe him because......

I do condemn them, as does 98% of the Untited states of america. It doesn't mean you can make this fringe group a center of the blame, or consider them one of the greatest threats to our republic. There's simply not enough of them to make any difference in the matter

I used to live near martinsville, IN, which at one point was the HQ of the KKK. You wanna know how many members they had?

They had 12 idiots. Thats it
Your presumptive presidential nominee doesn't, far from it

Good people on both sides

Stand back and stand by

Etc

And you believe him because......
Because it fits HIS NARRATIVE. Selectively piecing together disparate pieces of information is the only way these people know how to operate because they are inherently dishonest actors. And it isn't surprising coming from the same group that claim all members of neo-Nazi and white supremacist organizations are FBI agents.

Anytime I see @Loiosh and @Andy Capp clutching pearls in a 'Merica racist Nazi thread, I feel it is my civic duty to remind everyone that in their own country, they voted for this guy. Multiple times.

giphy.gif
You have just attempted to derail the conversation by pointing out Justin Trudeau's repeated and ongoing use of Black Face. This is a typical right wing debate tactic I see throughout the War Room.

Last edited:
Two liberal Canadians are lecturing you on racism, I think it is completely on topic.
Just proves Melanie’s vagina loves racists. She had a kid with Trump and then she cucked Trump with the Canadian Chad. I wish my wife looked at me the way Melania looks at the Canadian Chad.
The photo always makes me laugh. Feeble old man Trump holding his much younger Wife’s hand while she is creaming her panties kissing a younger man.

Anytime I see @Loiosh and @Andy Capp clutching pearls in a 'Merica racist Nazi thread, I feel it is my civic duty to remind everyone that in their own country, they voted for this guy. Multiple times.

giphy.gif
Sure, clownshoes. Except I have never voted for him. Apparently you don't know how the political system in this country works. Go troll somewhere else, loser.

Just proves Melanie’s vagina loves racists. She had a kid with Trump and then she cucked Trump with the Canadian Chad. I wish my wife looked at me the way Melania looks at the Canadian Chad.
The photo always makes me laugh. Feeble old man Trump holding his much younger Wife’s hand while she is creaming her panties kissing a younger man.
We're discussing serious topics here, not your erotic fan-fiction.

Fucking gross

<{clintugh}>

Pathetic. The guy is on camera explaining how he was recruited by the CIA. Instead of asking yourself "Hmm. Why is the CIA funding neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine? I wonder if theyre doing that in America?" all you can do is complain about face tats.

Its all about the narratives with you guys. You love the "racist, neo-nazi, white supremacist Trumpers" narrative too much to let it go. Even if the group are anarchist, occultic, CIA funded Biden supporters you will still try to paint them as conservative, Christian nationalist Republicans.

The cope is incredible. Look what you've been reduced to. "You guys said FBI when it was actually the CIA, checkmate!". Really, thats the hill youre going to die on?

Actually tho, you can't even die on that hill. I also said this:

Just admit it bro. You got fooled. You fell for the psy op. Acceptance is the first step to recovery.
Hey if you want to get your news or "facts" from a pathological lying attention seeking sloot & a literal racist mutant you are not a serious person with any kind of judgment.
You're embarrassing yourself.
The only cope & narrative here is, "Far right conspiracy theorist loon, believes anything he sees on the internet by far right outlets. All without using an ounce of discretion."

Bet you look to get financial advice from the KKK too... You have good judgment. ( Sarcasm )

Back