Social White Women Wore Hoodies to a Tennessee Mall to Prove Its Hoodie Policy Only Targets Black Men

Devout pessimist is either a troll or a real life scumbag. You tell him one thing and he flat out ignores it. We have no problem with this rule as long as anybody wearing a hoodie is treated the same under this rule.

I'm joining the conversation late but the women wearing the hoodies and not being kicked out does not prove racism. It only proves that they really don't care about hooded sweatshirts.

Smart retail managers want consumers to spend money in their stores. They do not want kids that spend very little hanging out making it less pleasant for the people they are hoping will spend a lot of money there. So they put in rules to help keep the teens out. This is done all over the place. I regularly wear my Timbs to a bar with a "No Boots" sign outside. They know I spend money and that I don't cause problems so they don't say anything about my boots. If I start trouble in there one night, bet I won't get in with my Timbs on next time.

This is not discrimination based on race. It is discrimination (instituted at a single mall) against a specific demographic based on a history of violent and threatening behaviour. This is a case of discrimination based on behaviour.

It's exactly discrimination based on race. It is saying, "Some people with the same skin color as you cause problems, so all people with the same skin color as you will be given special rules that people with other skin colors do not have to follow."

There really aren't many examples of racial racial discrimination that could be more clear than that. That's as racist as a rule can get. Saying that only one race has to follow the rule. This can't be any more clear.

You are actually acknowledging they are discriminating against all black people, but giving an excuse for why it's okay. Giving an excuse for a discriminatory policy does not make it less discriminatory.

This is not discrimination based on race. It is discrimination (instituted at a single mall) against a specific demographic based on a history of violent and threatening behaviour. This is a case of discrimination based on behaviour.

You have lost all credibility. Go away bum

Seriously does any race/gender embarrass themselves through virtue signalling more than liberal white women? I mean they're even worse than liberal white men, and that's pretty fucking hard to pull off.

prob nice women but they are thick.

You should really let the smart people discuss this and step out.

What you say is the very definition of discrimination. You are saying 'certain black people have been shown to commit these crimes therefore the are justified in targeting any or all black people in that demographic because of that.' That is by definition discrimination based on race.

What you instead intend to say or should say is, 'you think it is justified for them to do so based on their actual experience.' That is still against the law but you are saying you don't care.

The issue here is young black males are involved with fights and shootings at the mall. As a response, the mall decided to be extra diligent when it came to monitoring young black males. The rule was not created on a random racist whim. There are serious problems with violence and shootings perpetrated by a specific demographic. What should the mall do instead of profiling young black males?

I get why the rule was made. Enforce it legally. No one gets to wear hoodies, period. It's not that hard.

You even game bro ?
Yep and many/most NPCs don't level up or attain new skills. The whole NPC meme is lame anyway though.

There was already a word that fit the intended description better - bot. NPC is too try hard and vague. Come up with something creative that also specifically applies to whatever group you're trawling, that's all I ask for.

What you instead intend to say or should say is, 'you think it is justified for them to do so based on their actual experience.' That is still against the law but you are saying you don't care.

I have been saying all along that I think the mall is justified in targeting young black males given the history of violence and shootings committed by young black males at the mall. The onus is on black males to stop acting violent so the mall does not have to create policies that discriminate against them. As I have said in other posts, if this was a group of young white males causing the violence and shootings, then there would be no cries of "Muh Racism" because people would understand that a specific demographic is being targeted because they are causing problems. It is not everyone in that group, but unfortunately enough violent idiots are causing problems to ruin it for everyone.

The real problem here is violent black males starting fights and shooting each other. Crying "Muh Racism" over a mall trying to solve the violence problem is ridiculous and counterproductive.

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Never noticed a problem with that. I've usually got my hands in the pockets so maybe that makes a difference.

Ya'll fools better not be caught hands in your hoodie pockets around these white racist cops. I wouldn't want to see any fellow Sherdoggers murked by the law, now.

I have been saying all along that I think the mall is justified in targeting young black males given the history of violence and shootings committed by young black males at the mall. The onus is on black males to stop acting violent so the mall does not have to create policies that discriminate against them. As I have said in other posts, if this was a group of young white males causing the violence and shootings, then there would be no cries of "Muh Racism" because people would understand that a specific demographic is being targeted because they are causing problems. It is not everyone in that group, but unfortunately enough violent idiots are causing problems to ruin it for everyone.

The real problem here is violent black males starting fights and shooting each other. Crying "Muh Racism" over a mall trying to solve the violence problem is ridiculous and counterproductive.

tenor.gif
It is still racism if they target all black males for the actions of some. You are just saying you are ok with it and see it as justified.

That is the point.

Yep and many/most NPCs don't level up or attain new skills. The whole NPC meme is lame anyway though.

There was already a word that fit the intended description better - bot. NPC is too try hard and vague. Come up with something creative that also specifically applies to whatever group you're trawling, that's all I ask for.
I should of known from your location FF7 was one of the best games ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back