Who are the bigger rubes bigfooters or flat earthers

What did you make of the Behind the Curve documentary?
“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”
― Lenin

Are you honestly a believer in the flat earth theory? Like no trolling what so ever,dead set believer?
As stated, I don't know what this is, but nasa is full of shit and I have never seen demonstrable science that shows curvature, axial or orbital speeds, let alone water adhering to the outside of its container and not lying flat on top when inside of one. The natural physics of water is pretty clear on that one. The distances we see appear far to far for a rock that is 3,959 miles in diameter. The horizon always rises to the eye level of the observer. Gas requires a container as well. Physics is very clear on that one as well. That is all I really know.

Then there's this...

pearl-harbour-had-to-be-an-inside-job-no-chance-26613791.png

Steve, try it on this map:
il_794xN.1341968447_9npu.jpg

What happens if I go to the edge of that map and how come noone has tried it?
In 1959, several supposedly enemy nations formed a pact and signed a treaty. To my knowledge it is the only one that is kept by all with no questions asked. Beyond that we are told it is for environmental reasons.

The antarctic treaty:
https://www.ats.aq/e/antarctictreaty.html

Cliffs: no one can travel South of 60 degrees South unless they are on a cruise or on some guided tour. You can't bring fuel, water, food supplies, etc.. Folks have tried, have been turned away at the end of gun and have been imprisoned.

What happens if I go to the edge of that map and how come noone has tried it?

according to one flat earther i listened to on youtube you hit a massive ice wall that is protected by the military. you would never be allowed to cross it.

on the other side are massive oceans and other continents all being kept from you by the jews!!!

yep you heard that right.

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”
― Lenin

As stated, I don't know what this is, but nasa is full of shit and I have never seen demonstrable science that shows curvature, axial or orbital speeds, let alone water adhering to the outside of its container and not lying flat on top when inside of one. The natural physics of water is pretty clear on that one. The distances we see appear far to far for a rock that is 3,959 miles in diameter. The horizon always rises to the eye level of the observer. Gas requires a container as well. Physics is very clear on that one as well. That is all I really know.

So the answer is yes you do believe in the flat earth theory.

In 1959, several supposedly enemy nations formed a pact and signed a treaty. To my knowledge it is the only one that is kept by all with no questions asked. Beyond that we are told it is for environmental reasons.

The antarctic treaty:
https://www.ats.aq/e/antarctictreaty.html

Cliffs: no one can travel South of 60 degrees South unless they are on a cruise or on some guided tour. You can't bring fuel, water, food supplies, etc.. Folks have tried, have been turned away at the end of gun and have been imprisoned.

So I looked that up and it seems to apply to military activity and scientific expeditions are allowed.

Haha... dropped the ban hammer already. I think this should be standard fare for flattards.

Why was @danashill banned?

Doubt there'll be an answer, as the modship here is 100% questionable (ask why mayberry can't host a thread about secret societies, and you'll get a lame excuse that it's a crazy CT, and thus deserves to be wastelanded. But simple historical knowledge proves otherwise). I'm not saying that flat earth is real, but I think he touched a nerve with that last post.

Why, you might ask yourself?

Last edited:
There is really but one explanation that fits demonstrable reality and it is that they know the earth does not move.

Search the nasa site yourself. Use terms like "flat," "nonrotating," and "stationary atmosphere."

Lake Victoria sit like glass at times on the equator that is supposedly moving at over 1000 mph. To try and understand this force consider this:

And that is less of a force by over 10% of what we are told happens at our equator.

Go on, get outta here
That’s what you get

Why was @danashill banned?

Doubt there'll be an answer, as the modship here is 100% questionable (ask why mayberry can't host a thread about secret societies, and you'll get a lame excuse that it's a crazy CT, and thus deserves to be wastelanded. But simple historical knowledge proves otherwise). I'm not saying that flat earth is real, but I think he touched a nerve with that last post.

Why, you might ask yourself?

It's a form of trolling.

Back