• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who are the bigger rubes bigfooters or flat earthers

Aw man dont burst my bubble, I still have never met a full blown flat earther. I thought I might of actually found one in the wild :(
Haha maybe but it seemed like trolling after a while to me

We likely won't. That's not how things work, which is sort of my point.
If you look at his post history he has a ton of MEME thread pics. could have posted something offensive in there. You don't get banned discussing flat earth.

If you look at his post history he has a ton of MEME thread pics. could have posted something offensive in there. You don't get banned discussing flat earth.

I would hope so. If he got banned for something outside of this thread, that was against the rules, my apologies to the mods. Let them clear it up and make me look stupid if that's the case, I'm cool with that.

or this could have been him . Yikes!

I have never understood these people. Obviously a massive God believer, yet is in a industry providing medicine to cure people and therefore altering gods perceived plan?

Lol people crying about a multiban troll

Lol people crying about a multiban troll

lol at defending a mod that won't defend themselves.

GrouchyUntimelyJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

There's no way that guy got banned just because of his posts itt. It had to be something else.

There's no way that guy got banned just because of his posts itt. It had to be something else.

There's also no reason why a thread on a historical fact (secret societies) would get wastlelanded from this forum, yet it happens.

There's also no reason why a thread on a historical fact would get wastlelanded from this forum, yet it happens.

What thread was that?

To be fair, they used to put flat earth threads in the dump. At least they've lightened up on that.

What thread was that?

To be fair, they used to put flat earth threads in the dump. At least they've lightened up on that.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ussed-in-the-mayberry.4150160/#post-162849871

I abided by their rules and retailored it to focus specifically on the Nazi secret societies (verifiable historical fact), it still got dumped and I was again given the same reasoning, despite altering the thread to suit the supposed rules.

Don't for a second think that the moderation here won't pick and choose, and treat you the same if they feel like it.

Last edited:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ussed-in-the-mayberry.4150160/#post-162849871

I abided by their rules and retailored it to focus on specifically the Nazi secret societies (verifiable historical fact), it still got dumped and I was again given the same reasoning, despite altering the thread to suit the supposed rules.

Don't for a second think that the moderation here won't pick and choose, and treat you the same if they feel like it.

What's the original thread?

Back