• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who are the most humiliated people in history?

I didn't know Alessandra was on Twitter, but this is funny.

1500x500

Fedor getting tapped out by Werdum. And then his nut-huggers on here claiming Fedor only lost because they were fighting in a cage rather than a ring.

<Dany07>

Your anger is hilarious. That was even easier than I thought. Shift at McDonald's is over little one?

<Dany07>

Your co-workers working the fryers probably toss Can around as well. Tell Daddy when your next shift is. Lol.

Mussolini, probably

and Will Smith

and Amber Turd

Will Smith has to be up there.

Right. He’s still actively getting cucked. This takes the cake.

Yeah it's hard to argue with Will Smith being the current titleholder.

I mean when you lay out all the things one by one...

1. She denied being romantically involved with Tupac, but publicly admitted that she had to ask Tupac not to hurt Will.

2. She cheats on Will with her son's friend!

3. She wants to promote her new show, so she makes Will come on as her first guest, where she interviews him about how it felt when she cheated. During which, she never offers any accountability or apologies and seems rather to justify her cheating as "helping" someone in need.

4. With a single glance, she gets Will to stand up and go slap Chris Rock, exhibiting her dominance over him for all other women to see. Almost how a dog trainer will impress all his friends by showing how the dog immediately obeys his every command.

I don't know any man that still respects Will Smith. Even his actor friends who support him seem to be doing it out of empathy and pity, but certainly not respect.

Wasn't there a great general, who was defeated, captured and treated like a dog in public?

Can't remember the names.

In case you are serious, Napoleon is literally one of the greatest men in history.
I know that but is having your name used as an insult for stature and temper not a humiliation on a grand scale? You could say the same of Jesus he was humiliated or attempted to when they nailed him to the cross and it's crazy because that symbol of his humiliation is huge.

Didn't biden shit his pants when he visited the pope? Not a man but Monica Lewinsky was thoroughly humiliated. They're doing Trump in right now he is the first presidential mugshot. The people vlad impaled on his spikes were humiliated. Lots of examples.

In MMA? Chuck vs tito the final chapter takes it for me. Tito clowned on Chuck and bullied him before he put him out. Hard to see. Oh and cm punk lmao.

Public humiliation has gotta be at an all time high with the constant stream of people being virally besmirched on social media.

Like that video of the butch county chick mouthing along to Tracy Chapman seems to pop up in my feeds at least once a week. Kinda feel sorry for her. It's not like she's hurting anyone by being cringe. Probably intended that to be seen by a handful of people, now she's been laughed at by millions. These streets.....

Some general who lost a war he should've easily won?

Some rich dude being friend zoned by a Boise dime?

Some Sherdogger that reaches 48 years old and discovers that now he's only 6'3"?

What are the best examples in history of people being humiliated?
Hitler had to feel pretty humbled by the fall of Germany, he killed himself rather than to face the consequences. Maybe not though, maybe he was just so nihilistic and miserable that he wanted to drag down all those millions of people before he took his own life.

I think he wasn't bullshitting about the "ubermensche" thing which was a very germanic idea historically and he probably did think his people were so superior that they could beat populations 1000 fold his own.

But really, many, many, many historical figures had to face losing everything, money, career, reputation, health and life. It's more common than not really.

How the hell do you lose an election to a reality star with no type of experience in any governing office?!?

America would rather have a black guy and twice divorced businessman as president over her

Damn
ya, but she was fucked up, remember the starbucks footage? and the "bullets whizzing around my head" Cray cray. Also, I read she was crying her ass off when she lost, do we really need a leader who gone cry if something goes wrong?

Harvey Weinstein certainly got his comeuppance I think. Setting aside the prison and all of that...everybody pretty much knows he has a decaying mangina. One of his victims saw it and thought he was intersex or something.
don't leave out some of his supposed conquests too, they are pretty humiliated by the insinutation that he fucked them, Jenni Lawrence for one.

Dana, fled his boxercise gym over some drunk Irish bums demanding money and couldn't even drop his wife with one shot in a DV incident.
ya, but he still dominates the baddest men on the planet and rents room in a lot of fighters and managers heads. But, it's their fault, you wanna let someone treat you like that, blame oneself. He's not worried about the gripes.

Back