Who are the most humiliated people in history?

But the Jews are one of the oldest if not the oldest ethnic group with a continuous religion. Also they are inordinately successful, hard to say that is humiliating.
you're right but their is probably no group that has been so constantly attacked and hated all across the world for that long. Their being successful is one of the reasons they are so hated. I think the concentration of hatred has also made them more resilient and also more dependent upon each other whereas everyone else is every man for themselves.

Will Smith has to be up there.
how we gonna compare some pussy celebrity to heads of state who went from living like kings to getting shit stuffed up their ass?

Yeah it's hard to argue with Will Smith being the current titleholder.

I mean when you lay out all the things one by one...

1. She denied being romantically involved with Tupac, but publicly admitted that she had to ask Tupac not to hurt Will.

2. She cheats on Will with her son's friend!

3. She wants to promote her new show, so she makes Will come on as her first guest, where she interviews him about how it felt when she cheated. During which, she never offers any accountability or apologies and seems rather to justify her cheating as "helping" someone in need.

4. With a single glance, she gets Will to stand up and go slap Chris Rock, exhibiting her dominance over him for all other women to see. Almost how a dog trainer will impress all his friends by showing how the dog immediately obeys his every command.

I don't know any man that still respects Will Smith. Even his actor friends who support him seem to be doing it out of empathy and pity, but certainly not respect.
I really wonder if there was a history behind those two (chris and will) where Chris was constantly needling Will. I know that people in the same business are jealous and competitive as fuck, Chris, I'm sure, was and is jealous of Will Smith's career and probably thinks, "if it wasn't for him, I'd be bigger" which is how the competitive mindset works. Anyway, don't know but that seems to be such an extreme reaction over one single joke. Or.., maybe the rage he felt at Jada was misdirected.

Hillary Clinton

- Ran on being the first woman President. Lost to everything she was fighting against in human form.

Andy Dick

- Once a moderately successful actor. Is basically a skid row bitch right now.

Bill Buckner

- The little league error seen 'round the world. Surprised he didn't get killed.

Some general who lost a war he should've easily won?

Some rich dude being friend zoned by a Boise dime?

Some Sherdogger that reaches 48 years old and discovers that now he's only 6'3"?

What are the best examples in history of people being humiliated?
Monica Lewinsky is known for being the most famous cocksucker of all time

Public humiliation has gotta be at an all time high with the constant stream of people being virally besmirched on social media.

Like that video of the butch county chick mouthing along to Tracy Chapman seems to pop up in my feeds at least once a week. Kinda feel sorry for her. It's not like she's hurting anyone by being cringe. Probably intended that to be seen by a handful of people, now she's been laughed at by millions. These streets.....
lol you got link to this?

Jared from Subway. George Michael. Pee Wee Herman

Your anger is hilarious. That was even easier than I thought. Shift at McDonald's is over little one?

<Dany07>

Your co-workers working the fryers probably toss Can around as well. Tell Daddy when your next shift is. Lol.

Why do you ask? Are you finally tired of living off Welfare and the $5 blowjobs you sell in the local bus station toilets, and you want me to hook you up with a real job?

I don't mind helping a brother out. Just say the word:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back