Who are your fav Marvel and DC Superheroes and Heroes?

LLD2008

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
th9OW38FK3.jpg Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Crack-Download-Free-Full-Version-PC-Torrent-Crack-3.jpg
Batman and Spider-Man are my favourite two heroes. I think Batman is really cool he doesn't need superheroes he's just the world's greatest detective and I think Spider-Man has the best power with the web slinging and reflexes

Others I like are:

43bdef2a0af4f55238f1df4913b3188b.jpg

deadpool_gamescon_art4.jpg
the-hulk.jpg
I like Iron mans suit and I like how he's cocky and his humour, Deadpool has good humour too and I find it cool how he can regenerate and Hulk is really powerful and I like the damage he can do, he just gets stronger as he gets more angry

Who are yours and why?

Last edited:
Spiderman since I was like 4. He's just a good dude, somewhat neurotic like myself. Always worrying about doing the right thing, with his catholic guilt conscience. He was awkward, poor, couldn't talk to girls. Very relatable for a kid. The x-men are my favorite marvel team. I like the whole freaks angle. The whole world hated mutants, so they were forced to find their own family and sense of belonging with each other. Marvel's story lines were lightyears ahead of DC back in the day.

For them, batman and superman. Superman is interesting because he's this farm boy raised in kansas, that just happens to have the power of a god. Batman is, well, Batman. He's just awesome, and has awesome villains and a great back story. Imo DC drops off HARD after them, a lot of

<FookIsThatGuy>

Basing off the MCU movies, i liked:

Capt America - because of his righteousness and leadership skills. he also isn't OP
Ant-man - he's just a chill dad, trying his best to be a good father. Paul Rudd also plays him really well
Dr. Strange - I think i just liked how he transitioned from a cocky arrogant prick to a guy realizing that the world needs his selflessness and now uses his powers to protect the world. he even sacrificed himself dying a lot of times against Dormamu

When I was young i loved the x-men especially colossus. I always picked him in the arcade video game

X-Men_Acrade.jpg

DC
The atom(al Pratt). Loser Manlet who goes under serious training from a washed up alcoholic pro fighter and becomes a superhero. For a long time he was kind of a joke first into a fight and first one out, because of his lack of super powers. Later he got super strength and became a serious super hero dude is my favorite hero by far.

I never read comics but the Spider-Man video games were always ahead of their time. He’s just portrayed as a super witty dude in the heat of battle. Like a more wholesome, less edgy deadpool.

I used to like green lantern but realized how gay he is as an adult.

I’ve always thought cyclops was the leader of the x-men. Don’t like him now either though

Superman, Batman

Captain America, Spiderman

I never read comics but the Spider-Man video games were always ahead of their time. He’s just portrayed as a super witty dude in the heat of battle. Like a more wholesome, less edgy deadpool.

I used to like green lantern but realized how gay he is as an adult.

I’ve always thought cyclops was the leader of the x-men. Don’t like him now either though
Green lantern is fucking dope Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Kyle ranor, and John Stewart were all dooe characters

Also sounds like you didn’t understand cyclops role in the X-men he is the hard ass boss that leads the team to victory despite their dislike of him. Guys like thunderhawk, wolverine, etc., are not team players and they needed Scott’s leadership to make the team viable

Kid me: Cyclops
Adult me: Spiderman and Batman
Honorable mention: Grifter from WildCATS

Growing up spider-man, the thing and wolverine were my favourites but Silver Surfer was and is to this day my GOAT.

Never got the chance to read much DC stuff as a kid, thought Batman was kinda cool but Superman never really impressed me that much. A few years ago I read some Swamp Thing and really liked him a lot so as it stands I'd say Swampy was my fav DC character.

DC:
Flash and Bizzaro. I always thought Bizzaro was simply speaking Singlish and felt I can relate to him more as a kid.

Marvel:
I don't have any particular favorite, but maybe Wolverine because I played X-men vs Street Fighters when I was a kid.

Punisher will always be at the top of the list for me, mainly because he's the most grounded hero/anti-hero while still being complex enough to be interesting.

After Punisher it goes Batman, Spiderman and Nightcrawler in that order.

All time = The Punisher, but only if written by Garth Ennis. Everything else(movies/Netflix) is garbage.

Runner up = Every DC character from Identity Crisis through original 52. When I can't wait to find out what happens with Detective Chimp or Steel, you know it's a golden age.

Wolverine
Daredevil
Batman
Spiderman
Lobo
John Constantine
Colossus
Midnighter (from The Authority)

Marvel Top 3:
Spiderman, Gambit, And Wolverine.

DC Top 3:
Batman, Dr. Fate, and The Flash

honorable mentions:
Cyclops & Beast Boy.

Carl Potts or Garth Ennis's Punisher
The-Punisher-1-Featured.jpg

Bishop
0d6973765cf16e180202d94418971f8f--julie-bell-boris-vallejo.jpg

Garth Ennis's John Constantine
john-constantine-comic-book-characters-photo-u8

Lono
653408dff2be0d1f9dbfbf3d13400d8a--jim-lee-jim-orourke.jpg

The Sandaman
The-Sandman-Comic-Wallpapers-5.jpg

wolverine
cyclops
nightcrawler
archangel
colossus
deadpool
Namor
dick grayson

View attachment 408667 View attachment 408669
Batman and Spider-Man are my favourite two heroes. I think Batman is really cool he doesn't need superheroes he's just the world's greatest detective and I think Spider-Man has the best power with the web slinging and reflexes

Others I like are:

View attachment 408671

View attachment 408673
View attachment 408675
I like Iron mans suit and I like how he's cocky and his humour, Deadpool has good humour too and I find it cool how he can regenerate and Hulk is really powerful and I like the damage he can do, he just gets stronger as he gets more angry

Who are yours and why?
What's the difference between a hero and a superhero?

Legit question, btw.