Who do you think Cerrone should teach how be a man?

reminds me of the how to adult videos on youtube.

The essence of being a man is getting irrationally angry about the mere idea of some people lacking basic skills, apparently.

$
Jones lefthanded?

Because constantly drinking beers, wakeboarding, shooting guns/arrows and sticking your middle finger up in ever picture you take makes you a man?

If anything, I believe he's insecure about his "manhood" image because he tries way too hard to put it out there that he's a "man".

Donald learned how to be a man from Nate Diaz and now he is passing it down... how nice of him.

Cowboy: Ive been around beautiful women and Carrie Underwood is the most beautiful woman I ever met. I didn't know what to do.

Cerrone fights. And he fights often. And he fights anyone. More mma fighters should be like him.

He said on his instagram that he and some others from Onnit are going to be making videos and maybe holding seminars on how to be a man, who would you recommend this too?

Other than obvious choices like Luke Thomas and Ariel Helwani.

One possible candidate that comes to mind is Elias Theodorou. Given his apparent criteria, some others might be Dan Hardy and Jon Fitch.

He's still a boy himself.

Where did I say they were?

Keep scrolling- look for my next post in this thread
Oops! Whoops daisy! I took a sentence out of context.
See, I'm man enough to admit I f'ed.

Exactly what cerrone is basically doing is virtue signalling going "oooh I'm a man, look at me I'm a man!"
Never use the words virtue signaling in a sentence unless making fun of people who use virtue signaling in sentences.
Man lesson #1.

Gotta agree, here. Chromosomes matter.

Seems weird that people aren't allowed to choose their race if they can choose their gender.

Hope you didn't think I was disagreeing w cowboy in that post.

tough subject for me to talk about, as I really don't want to hurt feelings

And this shows yours, and Cowboy's lack of understanding of the issue. There are biological and hormomal differences between males and females. We naturally have differences. You can be born with hormomal and chemical imbalances that make you naturally feel more like a man, or a woman. Gender isn't always as straightforward as people like to thinkit is. Look back through history, gays and gender identity isn't a new thing. This has been going on for thousands of years. Obviously there's something to it.
There isn't a "black" hormone or gene that makes you feel more black. It's not like race at all.

That isn't to say that all transgender cases are legit. Some people are confused, or perhaps abuse or child molestation had a part in it. But it's not all nonsense.

I don't disagree totally with Cerrone's main point. Men are soft nowadays. But Cerrone has like half of his intestines, and does a lot of stupid shit. If people lived the way he did, we'd have a lot more shit heads running around.

I think about 80% of the "men" itt need some sort of reevaluation of their manliness.
Suck a dick
No don't suck a dick. That would make you gay.
Man Lesson #2

I think about 80% of the "men" itt need some sort of reevaluation of their manliness.

No don't suck a dick. That would make you gay.
Man Lesson #2

Close homo detected

pls invite me to your coming out party

Back