Who do you think Cerrone should teach how be a man?

He said on his instagram that he and some others from Onnit are going to be making videos and maybe holding seminars on how to be a man, who would you recommend this too?

Other than obvious choices like Luke Thomas and Ariel Helwani.

One possible candidate that comes to mind is Elias Theodorou. Given his apparent criteria, some others might be Dan Hardy and Jon Fitch.

i think someone should teach cerrone how to be a man.i think that man should be nate diaz.let nate diaz put another whoopin on him.ffs.and luke thomas and ariel helwani are more of a man than ts.fuck off.

how can you conclude that i am an infantile keyboard warrior when i am a complete stranger to you? do you think my flippant comment about cowboy defines me? perhaps i have done some other things in my life too?

And perhaps what you say and do reflects on you in some way, even online? Never.

i dont need to be proud of a cheap shot. this is just a shitposting mma forum, im not trying to win the throne of the seven kingdoms by denouncing the foul tyrant Cowboy of house Cerrone. I just don't like him, so I'm having a cheap shot. What world do you live in, one where we need to have a duel to redeem cowboys honour? lol

Because saying your comment is cheap and full of shit is like challenging you to trial by combat, right? Someone's sensitive. lol

catch ya later pardner, i got better uses for my time

And very little of it is spent knowing what the fuck you are talking about, apparently.

meantime heres another completely flippant gesture for you to be outraged by

ufc-202-mixed-martial-arts-54-390x285.jpg

Means very little to me. Just another reason to cruelly "judge" and marginalize you on this forum. lol

He said on his instagram that he and some others from Onnit are going to be making videos and maybe holding seminars on how to be a man, who would you recommend this too?

One possible candidate that comes to mind is Elias Theodorou. Given his apparent criteria, some others might be Dan Hardy and Jon Fitch.

Not from Cerrone no.

I'd rather take life advice from the Joe Rogan clown show than Donald Cerrone.

Luke Thomas could bench press you, not really sure why rando kids like you shit talk someone who could sit on you and you would die.

Jorge Masvidal, oh wait.... Cerrone is a b*tch. I am glad Masvidal knocked him out.

Not sure, but I don't think a guy who's a potential homophobe / racist who can't operate a 4x4 properly is the right candidate either.

What's become of men today ?
Cowboy doesn't wave the rainbow flag and every estrogen filled man bun wearing girly boy is running around in circles with their panties twisted and pocketbooks swinging.

The average man should not give a crap what cowboy thinks of the LGBT community.
<{clintugh}>

The guy is a f*cker, but not for being misogynist; or not because he's an undercover gay (as someone said before)
The guy actually is a winner for this:
- Great career (not record, but anyway)
- Great looking girlfriend.
- Has or had cheated on her gf with the finest and still kept the b*tch.
- Makes more money from other business so he may earn more that we know.
- Great social life and skills.
- Fame (at least enough for his needs)
But despite having almost everything, the guy is a f*cker, a mean person; he sh*ts on everyone to get what he wants (great to be stubborn and hardworker, but you should earn your sh*t working hard, not for sh*tting on everybody else).

This thread prove once again how the heavies is secretly overrun by gay posters. That's why black muscular fighters are popular.

Not me, I'm a grown fuckin man that lives his life and doesn't spend time worrying about turning others into one.

OP has a video of a gay guy talking about helping men be men. And I'm only about 1/4 "queer".

You're assuming cowboy is gay and because he wants to help other people, who happened to be men, you talk about sucking dicks?
Dude, get a hold of yourself.

But who cares?

Just be yourself

Just do whatever you fancy being like

It's true I don't live in a big city but I'm happy for them to be whatever

I don't think there's some guy formula

Hitler shaped the minds of men.
I think someone should've cared.

If anything Cerrone can teach anyone, it would be teaching AKA fighters and coaches how to stay active and healthy.

Coward SirPhony is bereft of enough brain cells to consciously know that he's exceptionally mentally impaired.

Also, he gives trailer trash anti-cultured inbred hicks a bad name.
He's actually a pretty cosmopolitan man.

All most people see is what is projected through a camera's lens.

I've kicked it with him a few times in Denver and he's more cultured than you think.

Back