Who does Topuria defend against?

OldFashion

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Volk already beat all the top guys in the division. Max is busy with Gaethje and likely will get knocked out in that fight. Yair rematching Ortega but neither deserves it. Only one that comes to mind is Evloev. I don't want to see the Volk rematch. He'll never win the belt again

Evloev, then Yair vs Ortega winner maybe, Holloway wins he most likely stays at LW for a title shot, he can bring his BMF vs Undisputed belt at FW tho, but its probably better for him to stay at LW if he can get past Gaethje, i mean, whats tougher than that?

Evloev probably.

Maybe O'Malley if he beats Chito as he has expressed an interest in moving up and fighting Topuria after. We all know the UFC would jump at this, plus it's a better fight for Sean than Merab is. Stylisticly.

I guess there's also Max if Gaethje doesn't T-Ferg him.

MOVSAR EVLOEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undefeated vs. Undefeated

Winner of Yair vs Ortega. Since both know spanish they can both promote card in spain.

Guy is great but him calling out Conor is so embarrasing lol
Legit the worst call out you can make lol. Last time Conor won, Ilia was in a Boxing for Tykes class, probably.

UFC Madrid. Winner of Yair vs Ortega. They will run the Spain vs Mexico narrative. I shall attend wearing a Conquistador morrion.

Guy is great but him calling out Conor is so embarrasing lol
He called out a welterweight? What weight class is that Brazilian cat that grew up in Mexico? Lopes I think is his name. He got some hands too.

Back