Who has the best gas tank in the UFC as of now?

Pre getting officially busted twice i would agree.

Since then, he has looked much slower paced even at the start of fights. The Jones that could wrestle a younger LHW Cormier for 5 rounds doesnt exist anymore.

My answer would be

Max, Volk, Coby.

Last edited:
Honourable mention to Gamrot & Tsrukyan
Those 2 guys just fought each other at a frantic pace for 25 minutes straight

My pick for this one would have to be Tony Ferguson.
Going 5 hard rounds with RDA in Mexico City without looking tired is really impressive.

Who are other options?
Who are your favourite fighters with endless gas tanks?
I watched Volk the other day and I have to say it's possible that he has the best tank.

Others (popular fighters):
Nate, Colby, Usman, Clay Guida

Usman is pretty incredible considering how much muscle he carries around.

Don't grill me too hard, I forget sometimes.

No love for The Carpenter?!? Probably the UFC Gas Tank GOAT.

Gamrot
Usman
Volkanovski
Maybe Askar Askarov?
Jones
Colby

Maybe not so much gas tank but I'm incredibly impressed with Jiris ability to keep pushing forward whilst being exhausted. That mental toughness exceeding fatigue is a sight to behold
It’s like after 4 3/4 rounds of being taken down and positionally on the defensive a large majority of the time, many fighters would likely let exhaustion and doubts take the tenacity out of their game... not Jiri, he was actually so resilient that he was still fishing for subs after his loss was a foregone conclusion, especially to the commentary team. I remember watching and IIRC Anik had commented on it looking like the contest would be decided by the judges...LoL.

Meanwhile in Jiri’s world
ImaginaryPinkDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

on Second thought. Norma Dumont has an incredible gas tank, if you know what I mean.

-Petr Yan out cardio'd Sandhagen by quite a large amount and was fresh after Sterling had his way with him on the ground for 2 rounds Yan's cardio is one of his secret weapons
-Chito Vera reminds me of the next Diaz. Having the toughness, pace and pressure to make anybody not elite break
- Whittaker usually fights at a crazy high pace with taxing footwork and doesn't slow down
-Merab probably has the most taxing style and he has not slowed down once.

Yan or Merab would probably get my vote

Back