Who here is afraid of their father?

Dirt Road Soldier

All Praise To The Gun!
@red
Reaction score
Im not talking some asshole who beat you, or whatever. I Am talking a good man, who you actually respect.

My dad, who is probably 5 inches shorter than me and I have a 100 pounds on? He kicked my ass the one time we fought. As in, he actually beat my ass into the ground.
My dad also has taken every single rifle I have bought, shot them, and went "meh, ive shot better" after hitting targets at 700+ yards on the first shot.

I am, to this day, deathly afraid of that man. But he is also my dad, who I know would move mountains for me, and given the choice would end entire family lines.

But god dammit, that man still scares the hell out of me.

Best part: He looks like your average midwestern small farm grandpa.

Im not talking some asshole who beat you, or whatever. I Am talking a good man, who you actually respect.

My dad, who is probably 5 inches shorter than me and I have a 100 pounds on? He kicked my ass the one time we fought. As in, he actually beat my ass into the ground.
My dad also has taken every single rifle I have bought, shot them, and went "meh, ive shot better" after hitting targets at 700+ yards on the first shot.

I am, to this day, deathly afraid of that man. But he is also my dad, who I know would move mountains for me, and given the choice would end entire family lines.

But god dammit, that man still scares the hell out of me.

Best part: He looks like your average midwestern small farm grandpa.
Was he in the military?

My dad was not a good man, but later on he did try really hard to become one and for the most part succeeded before he died.

I think he could've beaten me in a fistfight until 65 or so. He loved to fight in his younger days.

Are you humble bragging that you're 5'8 400 lbs bro
5 foot 9, 200. ive got the smaller end of farmer builds.

My dad, to this day, can beat my ass I am sure. And I am not willing, or wanting, to test that theory. I suffered his left hook and takedown years ago, not doing it again.

Not at all.

My pops is nearing 80, and has the body of a career roofer, which is to say, straight busted. Im in my early 40’s, and in decent shape. A stiff breeze might take him out now.

Not since high school.

5 foot 9, 200. ive got the smaller end of farmer builds.

My dad, to this day, can beat my ass I am sure. And I am not willing, or wanting, to test that theory. I suffered his left hook and takedown years ago, not doing it again.

Why did you fight eachother?

Why did you fight eachother?
Like most dumbass kids, I decided to say something bad about his wife. He.. well he was not happy with that. I did not care. I found out real fast I should have.

He very quickly, and painful;ly, reminded me as to why you always respect your momma.

Mine is an ex UDT/seal. Worked hard an became very successful. I mine not be physically scared now that he's 78 lol but I say a dissapointing look from him likely hurts me the worst still. :(

Back