Who hits harder Ngannou or Wilder?

They exist. You hear that shit even in the programming / gaming scene.

Most MMA guys dont even know understand how distance work and how to control (mega rare). They cant throw a good jab ... they lack basics.

You have no idea what you are watching.
People saying shit doesn't make it true. There is no such thing as an "a level athlete", it doesn't exist.

MMA fighters fight the way they do because striking in the context of an MMA fight is different than boxing in the context of a pure boxing match. There is nothing wrong with the movements and stances of MMA striking, that's what striking looks like when you have to think about your opponent using all 8 weapons AND the possibility of trying to take you down.

MMA fighters are better strikers than boxers because they refine their striking under the context of a real fight, NOT a boxing match. Of course they wouldn't beat a boxer in a pure boxing match, but who the fuck cares? Boxing is objectively inferior to MMA in terms of fighting and martial arts.

You are the one who doesn't know what he's watching.

It's laughable that one could think Francis Ngannou punches Harder than Wilder.

If you believe this you also probably believe McGregor went to war with Floyd for 9 rounds and wasn't carried. Sadly that makes you stupid and uneducated and you should go find the nearest high level world champion boxer in your weight class and allow them to hit you as hard as they can.

MMA fighters do not punch harder than boxers in their same weight division. Especially not at the level of the guys Wilder is fighting. Yes Wilder doesn't have the prettiest boxing skill at times, make no mistake, that guy is one of the scariest punches in HISTORY. Especially considering he could potentially fight at cruiserweight

nGoaTnnou 2020 champ

vw12efqdzcuz.gif

WellwornSardonicIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

960x0.jpg

You said hes improving every fight? how does losing every round show improvement??

Come on. Do you watch boxing? He usually loses every round. I agree he looked improved as he was not swinging wildy, and timed that punch perfectly. Hardly got hit also so defensively he looked better as well.

It doesn't matter how you start, it's how you finish.

I will say this with certainty though. Wilders style will cost him his title eventually

You said hes improving every fight? how does losing every round show improvement??

Wilder couldn't even KO Charlie Z when he hit him with his hardest shot

Big Frank would knock Charlie Z's head clean off

Remember the first fight? It was a super close fight. This time, even tho i knew Wilder was down 6-0 going into the 7th round, i still felt strongly that Wilder was going to ko Ortiz sooner or later. He basically took zero damage, wasnt stunned a single time and had a clean ko. In their first fight Wilder took many many hard shots, was close to being stopped, and needed many wild punches to finally put Ortiz down. His style has gotten more effecient, his kos cleaner, less looping windmills, more calculating, more precise etc.
I tell you what. In the Fury vs Wilder Rematch this time around, Wilder wont win a single round. And you know why, cause he knows he cant win on points (unless the judges safe him again) and he doesnt give a fuck about winnning rounds anymore. He is all in for the ko. If he fights Joshua, Ruiz, Usyk etc. i promise you, that Wilder wont win a round, until he knocks them out. Does that mean he changed to the worse? Absolutly not. He learned that he is not a good ernough pure boxer to outbox a good boxer, so hes no longer even trying. All he does from now on is solely focusing on koing his opponent. Study him for a couple of rounds, and then ko him.

Wilder has the ultimate death-touch and it's not even close.

People saying shit doesn't make it true. There is no such thing as an "a level athlete", it doesn't exist.

MMA fighters fight the way they do because striking in the context of an MMA fight is different than boxing in the context of a pure boxing match. There is nothing wrong with the movements and stances of MMA striking, that's what striking looks like when you have to think about your opponent using all 8 weapons AND the possibility of trying to take you down.

MMA fighters are better strikers than boxers because they refine their striking under the context of a real fight, NOT a boxing match. Of course they wouldn't beat a boxer in a pure boxing match, but who the fuck cares? Boxing is objectively inferior to MMA in terms of fighting and martial arts.

You are the one who doesn't know what he's watching.

They exist.

Im not asking for too much bro, teh jab is a powerful weapon. You sound like a UFC 1 fanboy. Boxing is the reason why Aldos TDD is godlike.

Thats why you should never join an MMA/Kickboxing Gym at first, most of them are scam. Join a boxing gym to learn the fundamentals.

You can use boxing in a ral figh: weak jab -> nose, left hook slap -> ear.

But combat sports are a waste of time (for self defense).

LOL

Wilder is knocking out world class athletes.

That windmilling Ugandan is knocking subpar athletes, wash ups, and guys who’ve NEVER taken a formal striking class in their life.

<36>

Boxing has never in its history had an athlete on the level of Greg Hardy, these are just facts bro. Wilder was a football reject who took over a D level sport.

What's with the zero top athlete myth in mma?
You do realize there are Olympic Gold Medalists in the sport right?

I might be wrong, but doesn't Francis hold the world record for punching power?

And I tought it was now scientifically proven than 8-10-12oz glove allow to deploy the same amount of force. (Or almost the same) only barefist would deploy more. So that Deontay KO people with bigger glove than Francis isn't a valid argument?

So by that logic Francis would create more force with one punch than Deontay?

Please correct me if I'm wrong

I think Francis has more power. If mma would allow him to commit on his punches and start swinging like boxing i think he could legit kill somebody. Wilder vs Ngannou boxing match needs to happen. Wilder would probably take it by being better boxer but if Ngannou connects on him first its over.
View attachment 682685
View attachment 682695
View attachment 682689
This shit has got to stop. Wilder “probably” takes it in a boxing match??
Ngannous punching power is not on Wilders level and it’s not even close. People have to stop making these stupid comparisons.

Boxers in general hit harder because they are obviously better at generating more power and torque with their punches.

However, don't act for one second like there isn't freaks of nature (Ngannou) who can't knock out any world class boxer with one clean shot.

That's just silly...
Ngannou is not landing a single punch on a world class boxer. Not a single one.

I might be wrong, but doesn't Francis hold the world record for punching power?

And I tought it was now scientifically proven than 8-10-12oz glove allow to deploy the same amount of force. (Or almost the same) only barefist would deploy more. So that Deontay KO people with bigger glove than Francis isn't a valid argument?

So by that logic Francis would create more force with one punch than Deontay?

Please correct me if I'm wrong
The “world record for punching power”?
Please stop listening to Dana Whites bullshit. It makes you sound like you’re 12yrs old.

Thats total BS boxers in general hit harder. They land more un seen punches because they are better at boxing and setting things up. Power is power no matter what sport.
Go join a gym and spar a boxer one day then get back to us on your thoughts.

Ngannou is not landing a single punch on a world class boxer. Not a single one.
Lol. Its not like boxers are light years ahead of mma in boxing skills. Ngannou former boxer has very realistic chance on landing punches on top boxers.

Back