Media Who is “bigger” ... Tyron or Gsp

Woodley himself said he was 200 and Georges isn't..

There's your answer.

GSP > Woodley

I was at my 24 fitness locker room and there was a bunch of African American guys walking around naked. I think that that whole thing is a stereotype. I looked at all of them and they were smaller than all the online videos (lol) for sure.

Racist!!!

“Prime Gsp” ... Georges himself is saying this is the best he has ever felt.

Prime is a mental thing... Rationalisation if you well for athletes to accept their slipping.. Or excuses for a lost instead of the real reasons (not evolving, wrong weight class for their age, dangerous fight style, not enough training,being compliance on fight night) the hard to admit stuff

The mind is powerful tool, and one of the hardest to learn how to use but once you can, anything can be possible .

Prime GSP vs current Woodley would be an incredible fight. I honestly don't think GSP takes him down, Tyron's TDD is too good. It becomes the war of the jab vs overhand right.

Prime is a mental thing... Rationalisation if you well for athletes to accept their slipping.. Or excuses for a lost instead of the real reasons (not evolving, wrong weight class for their age, dangerous fight style, not enough training,being compliance on fight night) the hard to admit stuff

The mind is powerful tool, and one of the hardest to learn how to use but once you can, anything can be possible .

So what do you think? Could it be possible that Gsp today is still prime and if so, who do you think takes it? ... and the original question of course, who do you think is “bigger” ?

Difference is, Georges was not beaten into retirement AND was successful in his return.

Yeah but after multiple knee surgeries you could SEE a slow decline starting with his fight with Condit. Then Hendricks. And that was six years ago. And we are talking about a guy with some of the best cardio in MMA history, who was noticeably slowing down about 8 minutes into his return fight with Bisping.

I am telling you as someone who watched Georges throughout his career (I made a ton betting him as the underdog in his rematch with Hughes where he first won the title), current GSP is nowhere close to prime GSP. He just isn't. He looks more stiff, less fluid, and his cardio isn't what it used to be.

Back