Who is the action movie GOAT

Who is the action movie GOAT?

• Total voters
I fucking hate that cunt.

Dude is just playing himself in every movie.

And his racist wife can suck on buckshot.

And then his kids.....those are some fucked up people.
I dont think he is a bad dude. His movies just never really were all that great except for independce day

Arnold easily the GOAT, no discussion there.

Stallone should be a lock for second. After that it gets more difficult.

List is definitely missing Van Damme though.

He may be a nutcase, but it's probably Cruise at this point. The manlet has been consistently putting out quality action films for over three decades, and he's still going. The resume doesn't lie. Hell, even his weaker action films are enjoyable.

Sherdog has a love hate relationship with manlets..........

Realistically you can take off The Rock, Liam Neeson, Will Smith, Jason Statham, Mark Wahlberg,Nicholas Cage, and Harrison Ford. Honestly, you can take off Keanu Reeves as well. Yes, he made John Wick, and yes it's an awesome movie. But it's not enough for even 2nd place GOAT status.

LHeJ-hmhafir6287491.gif

Arnie is a loooooong way ahead in terms of Hollywood, from Terminator to Terminator 2 pretty much anything he touched(well not Red Sonja but he wasn't the lead) action wise turned to gold.

Ironically I found Sly's career exactly the opposite in terms of timing, started well in the pre action hero years with Rocky and First Blood but during Arnies peak years he ended up in much less interesting cold war stuff then recovered only after Arnie started to drop off with Cliff-hanger and Demolition Man.

Outside of Hollywood Chan probably has a case for being in the most quality action scenes even if the films around them weren't always great.

People will say that Stallone is close

His movies made more
He has won awards and whatever

However, true action aficionados know that it's not close

Arnold is the GOAT

Realistically you can take off The Rock, Liam Neeson, Will Smith, Jason Statham, Mark Wahlberg,Nicholas Cage, and Harrison Ford. Honestly, you can take off Keanu Reeves as well. Yes, he made John Wick, and yes it's an awesome movie. But it's not enough for even 2nd place GOAT status.
I agree with this for the most part but feel you could actually leave, Statham and The Rock, they aren't top 3 or anything but have arguably done enough to be mentioned

Stallone.
But I am biased. His Rocky movie got me doing pushups in front of the VCR when I was 14.

Arnie cos of money and shit but really Jackie

Speed?
Point Break?
Matrix?

I fucking hate that cunt.

Dude is just playing himself in every movie.

And his racist wife can suck on buckshot.

And then his kids.....those are some fucked up people.
Wow you are the very first person I have EVER seen hate on
William The Fresh Fucking Prince Smithers!!! WOW!!!

Who do you got?
I can't pick one but I honestly don't watch enough movies nowadays. Would Wesley Snipes qualify for this list??? Not saying he's the GOAT but I think his resume compares to a few guys up there.

I can't pick one but I honestly don't watch enough movies nowadays. Would Wesley Snipes qualify for this list??? Not saying he's the GOAT but I think his resume compares to a few guys up there.
His turn in demolition man and blade were dope

Snipes definitely deserves to be up there its a shit list. He should replace Smith and Ford and Gibson with snipes van Damme and Seagal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back