Media Who is the baddest man on the planet right now?

Who is the baddest man on the planet?

• Total voters
its a fact that nganou left
you do really believe nganou beats jones then fights fury?
if nganou didnt left its inevitable that these two will fight

lol why would anyone believe your stupid opinion?
nganous best wins Jairzinho Rozenstruik,Curtis Blaydes and gane wtf lmao

are u serious or just playing dumb dumb?
better handicap match would be jones vs nganou and fury in 1 night
pretty sure jones still beats em both
100 percent sure u wont even bet against jones

typical pride fanboy
ive red some pride fanboys believe bruce lee would beat a prime tyson in a fight
no wonder
Wipe that Dana white jizz or macheeta piss off eyes it’s blinding you.

Facts: Jones was offered a Francis fight multiple times, yet he turned it down. Francis when under contract could have been forced to fight anyone on the roster including Jones. Jones ducked him! Jones never fought or signed up to fight Francis when Francis was under a ufc contract.

lee beating Tyson? Cool story bro but hard to believe cause you weren’t around back then you Noob. That’s the equivalent of someone believing fight Jones in u fight cheap > Tyson friggin fury!

Francis done a number on you. Get over it and appreciate the man for his success and paving a path for better pay equity for the rest of the fighters including Jon Jones.

Styles make fights… enough with the revisionism bud. Jon is a proven cheater who waited 3 years for Francis to leave before moving up
And Francis left the UFC as soon as Jon moved up. He ran from Jones.

See I can make stupid claims too.

40% of the USA insists it is this guy, look at Rambo go.

donald-trump-ramp.gif

Ngannou. He's the lineal UFC heavyweight champion, and with all due reskect to Verhoeven and Fury, MMA to me is a more complete combat sport.

Jones* multiple drug teat failures disqualify him for me.

And Francis left the UFC as soon as Jon moved up. He ran from Jones.

See I can make stupid claims too.
he simply stated fact.

Ngannou was in the division for years. He left, THEN Jones moved up.

People were even speculating whether Jones quietly tested positive or notnot because it took him such a long time.

I mean, you can bitch and whine but in the end, this is the truth.

he simply stated fact.

Ngannou was in the division for years. He left, THEN Jones moved up.

People were even speculating whether Jones quietly tested positive or notnot because it took him such a long time.

I mean, you can bitch and whine but in the end, this is the truth.
Jones took three years to move to HW but out of those three years Francis was only champion for 10 months. Jones isn't fighting anything less than a title fight. So Francis was really only worth fighting for 10 months out of 36. I don't believe Francis left the UFC to not have to fight Jones nor do I believe Jones ducked Francis. I believe they both wanted the fight but Francis didn't want to resign with the UFC. Honestly, anyone saying either man is afraid of the other is probably legally retarded. Even if they were afraid they would still fight, that's what makes them fighters.

Jones took three years to move to HW but out of those three years Francis was only champion for 10 months. Jones isn't fighting anything less than a title fight. So Francis was really only worth fighting for 10 months out of 36. I don't believe Francis left the UFC to not have to fight Jones nor do I believe Jones ducked Francis. I believe they both wanted the fight but Francis didn't want to resign with the UFC. Honestly, anyone saying either man is afraid of the other is probably legally retarded. Even if they were afraid they would still fight, that's what makes them fighters.

Yeah you're right.

I don't blame either man to be honest. Jones didn't take the fight because he knew how dangerous Ngannou was, how big the fight would be, and what he's worth. He already listed money as the issue and that's legit. Taking what the UFC offered for such a big fight is just insulting. Ngannou is the same. The Jones fight is both dangerous and would be sure to generate massive buys. Ngannou was not being paid what he's worth to fight.

In the end, its the UFCs cheap and ridiculous ways that made sure this fight, just like Fedor vs the UFC and Fedor vs Brock, will never happen.

Back