• Julia Roberts

• Angelina Jolie

• Reese Witherspoon

• Sigourney Weaver

• Michelle Pfeiffer

• Nicole Kidman

• Jamie Lee Curtis

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I suppose if we're going to do the greatest male movie star, then it only makes sense to also tackle the greatest female movie star.

The premise is the same: We're not talking the greatest ACTOR here, but the greatest MOVIE STAR. So consider factors beyond acting talent, like box office success, longevity, the quantity of great films they can lay claim to, etc.

Something tells me this one might be distinctly harder than its male counterpart.

I think Cate Blanchett and Meryl Streep are the best actresses of the bunch. Cate's performance in Ragnarok put her over the top for me. ;)

Too difficult to decide because the time span is too long. There isnt a female Cruise or decaprio who has spanned decades.

Female stars have shorter shelf lives.

I know Streep takes this in a walk but I am still voting Cate Blanchett. She is the best actress i've seen in movies I actually enjoy watching.

1. Julia styles.
2 neve Campbell
3. Jennifer love Hewitt

Tough call, it's either Cynthia Rothrock or Camryn Manheim.

Meryl Streep is kind of the obvious choice due to volume.

But, in her brief career, Jennifer Lawrence has been insanely impressive. Her performances in Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle, and Mother! were some of the best I've ever seen. So I voted her.

Back