Who is the greatest Just Bleed warrior of all time?

wandscream.gif

Pound for pound, it's Justin Gaethje.

He only has a LW's mass to work with, and yet

1. 20 of 23 wins are finishes.

More specifically and importantly, 19 of them are TKOs/KOs (almost an 83% KO/TKO rate, even when isolating his UFC fights), which is insane in that division at the highest levels.

2. All his losses are finishes. You need to kill this motherfucker to beat him.

Justin!!! He's a monster...almost certainly a future CTE case study, as I imagine many of his unfortunate oponents are too thanks to him.

Chris Leben deserves to be mentioned in threads like these.

Guy was a fucking terminator who never stopped coming forward and swinging. He's the opposite of a Kalib Starnes. The Just Bleed Gods are deeply pleased by Chris's contributions to the sport.

hi-res-5d596311999298dbd96867d3771eea1a_crop_north.jpg

Drew mcfedries springs to my mind,only 2 of his fights went the distance.

Guy. If you had explained what the hell you were talking about from the get-go there'd be no conversation here. Instead you chose to be a douche. I left a 0. I didn't realize I left the 0. Neither did the dozens of other people who liked the post. I assumed you were talking about the mixture of win percentage and loss percentage because you gave me no indication of what you talking about... and here we are stilling talking about me leaving a fucking zero and you being a big enough douche to make a big deal about it lol
Hahahahaha

just take the L and move on

I guess if you were an MMA fighter, you would be Big Nog

Your suggested fighters are certainly skilled and worthy of your inclusion. However, my choice for The Just Bleed Guy Fighter is a more middle of the pack fighter who often gets beat up, but refuses to quit. Despite the adversity he pulls out the win based upon cardio, physical toughness and mental willpower. This fighter has won countless fights where he looks like he was in a major car accident and went head-first through the front windshield with his face all cut up and bloody.

I submit to you the very deserving DARREN ELKINS. He will never wear the belt, but that guy has pulled out more tough wins than anyone I can think of in the UFC. His nickname is "The Damage".

Last edited:
Back