Who is the greatest Just Bleed warrior of all time?

It's exactly how percentages work lol

In 47 fights Melvin had 5 fights that went to decision. That means in 89% of his total fights someone (either his opponent or Melvin himself) got slept or tapped.

The way I expressed it earlier simply took the percentage of the wins and the percentage of his losses as separate entities.
You wrote "He finished 0.91% of his victories" and "and was finished in 0.87% of losses"

0.91% and 0.87% != 91% and 87%

lol

You wrote "He finished 0.91% of his victories" and "and was finished in 0.87% of losses"

0.91% and 0.87% != 91% and 87%

lol
I've been up since 4am. I copied the number and slapped the % sign on and called it a day.

Forgot to take off the 0 lol. I'll fix it up.
yall getting real serious about me not taking off a zero.
I obviously meant 91% and 87%. Everyone else understood it.

Last edited:
Is finishing rate the only criteria? A JBG should have a “kill or be killed” attitude, characterized by minimal decision losses. I nominate Gaethje.

the criteria probably should be total brain damage (inflicted and received). Just Bleed warriors are not winning this contest with leg kicks.

No love for Chris Leben in here?
The 2 names that immediately came to mind for me were Chris Leben and Justin Gaethje.

Michael Chandler deserves some recognition too, he comes to end the fight one way or another and will take loads of damage doing so rather than play it safe.

The thing about stats is that they can be very misleading.

Guys spending their prime fight elite competition may have a few more decisions as elite fighters have WAY better defense and durability, that's why they are elite fighters.

It's exactly how percentages work lol

In 47 fights Melvin had 5 fights that went to decision. That means in 0.89% of his total fights someone (either his opponent or Melvin himself) got slept or tapped.

The way I expressed it earlier simply took the percentage of the wins and the percentage of his losses as separate entities.
Pretty funny shit to say "that is how percentages work" like a proper pompous ass and then immediately get the concept you are gloating about dead ass wrong.

Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva (35-14) 80% finishing rate

BJ "The Prodigy" Penn (16-14) 82% finishing rate

Melvin Manhoef (32-15) 91% finishing rate

Igor "Ice Cold" Vovchanchyn (56-10) 86% finishing rate

Indeed. Wand, obviously.

Wand vs. Brian Stann, 7 knockdowns in two rounds between them, with a nutshot thrown in for good measure.
gDXKkJH.jpg

Robbie Lawler is the Just Bleed Jesus, sent to us by the JBG, to save us all

Not the highest finish ratio, but the decisions he had in the past were among the biggest wars ever, like, the dude went with FOTY in 2015 and should have won in 2016 too. And there's all the other badass fights he put up with too (Hendricks 1 and 2, Brown, etc)

Melvin Manhoef's record is 32 wins and 15 losses.

He finished 91% of his victories
AdvancedDescriptiveAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

and was finished in 87% of losses
PaleIncompleteCooter-max-1mb.gif

Your welcome.
Actually if we're going on percentages it's Gilbert Yvel, who has a 100 percent finishing rate.
tumblr_oglk42T2Jw1qf7xjao1_500.gifv

I'tS eXaCtLy HoW PeRcEnTaGes WoRK LoLLLL
Guy. If you had explained what the hell you were talking about from the get-go there'd be no conversation here. Instead you chose to be a douche. I left a 0. I didn't realize I left the 0. Neither did the dozens of other people who liked the post. I assumed you were talking about the mixture of win percentage and loss percentage because you gave me no indication of what you talking about... and here we are stilling talking about me leaving a fucking zero and you being a big enough douche to make a big deal about it lol

Back